Cbs the early show will observe the first anniversary or michael.

shba1

Proud Member
CBS will observe the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death bright and early on Friday morning on The Early Show. Producers of The Early Show have enlisted artists like James Morrison, Christina Aguilera and LL Cool J. "Man In The Mirror,' will be among songs performed during an hour long portion of the show by James Morrison. Other stars slated to pay tribute to the The King of Pop include Smokey Robinson and Marc Anthony. The tribute is titled 'The King of Pop: One Year Later,' when it airs Friday, June 25 on CBS during the 8am hour

Christina Aguilera discussed how Michael's music personally impacted her life, saying: Music wouldn't be what it is without someone like Michael Jackson. I remember going to my high school talent show singing The Way You Make Me Feel and being a huge fan of his album Bad. I know all my dancers wouldn't be behind me dancing if it weren't for that."

Marc Anthony discussed Michael Jackson's impact saying: A Michael Jackson comes around literally once in a lifetime. They break the mold and I think there are people who just sacrifice their life, their personal life all for the arts. That's what Michael did; he sacrificed his life for the arts."

Rapper LL Cool J, also discussed when he met Michael and the impact that had on him. I think one of the coolest things he told me was never limit yourself; the fact that if people can whistle your songs then they can understand it all over the world. Because there are language barriers ... People speak different languages all over the world," LL Cool J declared. We may have lost the man, but we didn't lose the legacy. The legacy is actually bigger than that one human being. That legacy touched millions

Back