Catching up with the news

Wok

Proud Member
It has been about four or five years since I looked up Michael Jackson in the news, and despite the lack of mainstream press since the acquittal, it seems a lot has happened. The biggest shock to me personally was the auction, but since this has been covered extensively here, I do not need to get into the details of that.

... and...?

Its good you are getting being informed...

And the feelings are largely mixed with a lot of nostalgia thrown in. I remember as a kid watching that Motown 25 show. At that time, it was all MJ all the time. Oh, and the Pepsi ad commercial accident.

Ahh memories.

Gosh, I just realized he either turned 50 or is going to turn 50.

How time flies.

Gonna move this over to Michaelmania. :) I hope you enjoy it here and find all the news you are looking for. There has been some exciting stuff. :wild:

1. Yes he turned 50 in august 08! He's an old fella now :p
2. Maybe you've missed out the 50 concerts that has completely sold out for this summer? The concerts are all held in the O2 Arena in London. More info at the official MJ site.
3. Regarding tabloid junk: There have been a lot of false rumors about he's health. Most of it comes from a "doctor" who wants to sell some copy's of he's book about Michael *sigh*.
4. Michael have rented a huge estate in LA that is said to be he's new home

That's what has happened in the past months. If where going back to 07 and before I need assistance because I did'nt keep up with MJ at all before 08 :)

1. Yes he turned 50 in august 08! He's an old fella now :p
2. Maybe you've missed out the 50 concerts that has completely sold out for this summer? The concerts are all held in the O2 Arena in London. More info at the official MJ site.
3. Regarding tabloid junk: There have been a lot of false rumors about he's health. Most of it comes from a "doctor" who wants to sell some copy's of he's book about Michael *sigh*.
4. Michael have rented a huge estate in LA that is said to be he's new home

That's what has happened in the past months. If where going back to 07 and before I need assistance because I did'nt keep up with MJ at all before 08 :)

1. Well, I hope he lives to be 100.

2. I saw some news about the concerts and is supposed to be his big comeback, but I have not heard a lot about it here. However, I do not really keep up with entertainment news when I am more into politics. The thing is though, since I am a news junkie, I am surprised it was not in the entertainment section of the news web sites. The only thing I have seen is the auction and how MJ is broke, etc., etc...

3. As for the tabloids, yes, they need somebody to read it and make money. Scandal, tragedy and lies sell, sadly enough. However, I do not buy spin either from the other side either. I am a fact based person.

4. As for the new house, that is good he found a new place. I do not know why he gave up Neverland, but that is not my business. Yes, I heard he was losing it and saw the paperwork for it, but again, the devil is in the details. Nobody knows WHY exactly.

4. As for the new house, that is good he found a new place. I do not know why he gave up Neverland, but that is not my business. Yes, I heard he was losing it and saw the paperwork for it, but again, the devil is in the details. Nobody knows WHY exactly.

I don't know if it's a fact but I believe that he doesent want to live there anymore. He saw it as a free place for joy and caring. And all he can remember now is how they turned it all over to find clues back in the trial.. It's too many harsh memories, is what I think.

I don't know if it's a fact but I believe that he doesent want to live there anymore. He saw it as a free place for joy and caring. And all he can remember now is how they turned it all over to find clues back in the trial.. It's too many harsh memories, is what I think.

Yeah, if it were me, I would not want anything to do with it. I did hear an official release he had no interest in it after the trial was over. I'll see if I can find a link somewhere, but in all, the past is the past, and I am sure he wants to move forward with his life.

Nothing wrong with that.

Wok I would like to let you know that here at MJJC we have up to the minute news here on this website: www.mjjcommunity.com and in the main forum www.mjjcommunity.com/forum and look for the title: (ie, April 19, 2009 New and Mentionings). I am part of the news team here and would like to let you know of these important places to look for up to the minute news. Also, pretty soon we will have a newsletter for MJJC members sent directly to your inbox.:)

Wok I would like to let you know that here at MJJC we have up to the minute news here on this website: www.mjjcommunity.com and in the main forum www.mjjcommunity.com/forum and look for the title: (ie, April 19, 2009 New and Mentionings). I am part of the news team here and would like to let you know of these important places to look for up to the minute news. Also, pretty soon we will have a newsletter for MJJC members sent directly to your inbox.:)

Thanks for the info. I'll catch up with the news, see what has happened or might happen and go on my merry way. I am not a fan of MJ, but I am not a naysayer either. Michael Jackson has enough people using him as a punching bag than to add another to the list.

The guy is talented, led a fruitful life, and accomplished more than 99.9999% of the population. That I will give credit for.

Welcome back. How on earth could you manage to avoid the news and headlines, esp. his birthday?

I've thought about that too :D because it was everywhere even here in little Denmark when he went official about the O2. Papers, TV, Internet, Radio!

"it's kinda sirry.. but not rearry!.."

Last edited:
I've thought about that too :D because it was everywhere even here in little Denmark when he went official about the O2. Papers, TV, Internet, Radio!

"it's kinda sirry.. but not rearry!.."

Not here, but I will not argue about it. :)

As for the avatar, I only saw Team America once. It was alright, but not great. I study the DPRK, the lack of human rights, the leadership, history, economy, and myths surrounding the cults of personalities of the father and son. It is a very backward state. However, this is not about the DPRK but MJ.

:D :D

lol you make seem like you've been living under a rock! haha You don't have to be a die hard fan to know about the latest news on MJ... he is in your face whether you like it or not lol Thats what happens when your the most famous person on earth...

thank you for the info
it is much appericated

Keep up with the good work mjjcommunity staff, u guys are doing a fantastic job!:clapping:

Back