Victory2004

Proud Member
People Exclusive

Carson Daly to Be a Dad!

By Jennifer Garcia
Originally posted Tuesday November 25, 2008 07:50 PM EST

Carson Daly Photo by: tsuni / gamma
carson_daly180.jpg
Carson Daly and girlfriend Siri Pinter are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

A new baby will be one more reason for the 35-year-old host of Last Call With Carson Daly to stay up late.

"Carson is thrilled to be a father and they are looking forward to an extra special Thanksgiving this year with family and friends," his rep Heather Lylis tells PEOPLE.

The TV personality and Pinter will welcome their child in early spring.

With Daly being such an avid cyclist, "friends are already looking for bike helmets for the little one," jokes Lylis.

Daly is also host of the upcoming New Year's Eve with Carson Daly on NBC. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20242890,00.html

Wow its hard to imagine he's 35 now. I remember always watching him on TRL "back in the day" haha. The show was just never the same to me when he left :no:. Well that and I lost most interest in today's music. I never got into his talk show at all...I guess I'm just more of a Jay Leno guy. It never helped that its on so late at night.

Congratulations to him and his wife.

Scorpio please read again he isn't married it says his GIRLFRIEND and btw here's a picture I found of Siri Pinter.

Back