Carlos Santana: “To me, Michael Jackson is number one in making people feel happy”

Webbie

Proud Member
“A lot of singers today try to sound like Michael Jackson,” Santana continued.

“But Michael was unique, he was number one in making everyone feel childlike, in making us feel the innocence and purity.

He gives everybody supreme entertainment, and he gives everybody hope. To me, he’s number one in making people feel happy.”

SOURCE

:thanks_sign:

:thumbs_up: for Santana. He spoke the truth, Michael Jackson was indeed unique...:heart: :heart: :heart:

I know he's always been #1 in making me happy! So true :) :wub:

very nice words from Carlos.. are these comments recent?

very nice words from Carlos.. are these comments recent?

Yes his words were from recent interview
You can read it if your click source on the Main post.

I love Carlos Satana and his music. He is much like Michael in spirit
and always says the most beautiful things about him. I saw him in
Concert this past summer and he was AMAZING

Aww that was sweet of carlos santana saying that :D

I couldn't agree more. He feels like family. That's why the world grieved.

He's my best of joy.

"Many singers today try to sound like Michael Jackson," Santana continued. "But Michael was unique, he was number one in making everyone feel childlike, in making us feel the innocence and purity. He Gives everybody supreme entertainment, and he Gives everybody hope. To me, he's number one is making people feel happy."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgGfU7f0WE

I love Santana

So true and sweet...

He was very childlike, yet very motherly and attentive with people at the same time.. *chokes up*

thanks for sharing.

this is very heartwarming statement .

thats very nice of Carlos, from what I'm aware of he's always been supportive of Michael.

Thank you Carlos. People try to be and sound like Michael but there is only one Michael.

That is probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about Michael, and it's so true too.

Bless you Carlos. He always had wonderful things to say about Michael, wish they made more music together. Thank you Carlos!

God Bless you Carlos... Carlos even said there was an angel in heaven when MJ died and that someday they would play music together in heaven. I thought that was sweet.. Real nice and genuine words..

It's sad that MJ doesn't get that from his family members.. I think fans and other entertainers miss him more than his family does..

Great story and so true. I felt very happy when I listened to the album Thriller on my way home tonight. It made me forget all about the train delay. :)

very sensitive ... I had tears in my eyes ... is true:"Michael was unique, he was number one in making everyone feel childlike, in making us feel the innocence and purity."

I miss you, my King! :(

Webbie;3263717 said:
“A lot of singers today try to sound like Michael Jackson,” Santana continued.

“But Michael was unique, he was number one in making everyone feel childlike, in making us feel the innocence and purity.

He gives everybody supreme entertainment, and he gives everybody hope. To me, he’s number one in making people feel happy.”

SOURCE

Very well said!

Always nice to hear people say such nice things about our MJ, thank you Carlos!

Back