Carlos Santana: archangel michael jackson

0o0jackie0o0

Proud Member
Carlos Santana, 02 Arena, London
By Ludovic Hunter-Tilney

Published: October 4 2010 17:58 | Last updated: October 4 2010 17:58

Carlos Santana
Call it the Santana coefficient: the longer a person is famous the less likely it is someone will look them in the eye and say: “Carlos Santana (pictured), you are talking absolute nonsense.”

The Mexican guitarist proved the rule at the O2 Arena with a string of preposterous announcements, beginning with the dedication of the concert to the “archangel” Michael Jackson.
:)
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d75063c6-cfca-11df-bb9e-00144feab49a.html

Thanks for posting. ;) I've noticed that spiritually-oriented people tend to recognize with ease the light Michael emanated (and still does). I know words like "saint" and "archangel" freak some people out (materialists laugh and roll their eyes, some religious cringe with fear of blasphemy), but personally (imho) I think they're just terms people are using in an attempt to grasp and put into words an aspect of the beautiful being of Michael Jackson. Angelic, lightworker, healer, teacher ... are they easier to take? Underneath the words and our reactions to them, truth remains.

"It was during a cover of John Coltrane’s “A Love Supreme” that we were treated to the full force of the Santana philosophy. “Look in the mirror and say: ‘I am light and I am love,’” he instructed a nonplussed O2 Arena."

:punk:
Rock on, Carlos!

Aww those are very nice words of mr santana :)

Carlos knows an angel when he sees one! :yes: Love to Carlos!

mjbunny;3007998 said:
Thanks for posting. ;) I've noticed that spiritually-oriented people tend to recognize with ease the light Michael emanated (and still does). I know words like "saint" and "archangel" freak some people out (materialists laugh and roll their eyes, some religious cringe with fear of blasphemy), but personally (imho) I think they're just terms people are using in an attempt to grasp and put into words an aspect of the beautiful being of Michael Jackson. Angelic, lightworker, healer, teacher ... are they easier to take? Underneath the words and our reactions to them, truth remains.

"It was during a cover of John Coltrane’s “A Love Supreme” that we were treated to the full force of the Santana philosophy. “Look in the mirror and say: ‘I am light and I am love,’” he instructed a nonplussed O2 Arena."

:punk:
Rock on, Carlos!

it's beautiful :)

"Thank you, Carlos." :agree:

That was beautiful. I always loved Carlos with that exciting guitar. My favorite song is the one about the Black Magic Woman, and of course I love him in Invincible with Michael--what a pair.

Well said! :yes: :punk:

Back