Car accident death. 1 girl die, 2 budgies find their way to her home...

PurpleParrot

Proud Member
I actually thought this was pretty weird.

Well, the fact is that yesterday in Quebec, Canada, there was a car accident that involve drunk teenager (nothing special yet here).

One 16 years old girl was killed in the accident. This little girl lost her grandfather not long ago...

By the time the media came to the house to interview the family, two budgies came out from nowhere and got into the house and stayed there...

The family is going to keep the budgies as they say it's a sign that there's something after death and that it's maybe the young girl and her grandfather, coming back to them as budgies. (No need to say that budgies don't live in the wild here...)

Weird isn't it? Lovely, but still weird.

I actually thought this was pretty weird.

Well, the fact is that yesterday in Quebec, Canada, there was a car accident that involve drunk teenager (nothing special yet here).

One 16 years old girl was killed in the accident. This little girl lost her grandfather not long ago...

By the time the media came to the house to interview the family, two budgies came out from nowhere and got into the house and stayed there...

The family is going to keep the budgies as they say it's a sign that there's something after death and that it's maybe the young girl and her grandfather, coming back to them as budgies. (No need to say that budgies don't live in the wild here...)

Weird isn't it? Lovely, but still weird.

What is a budgie?:scratch:

a little parrot
perrinfo9.jpg

(this one is one of mine btw... no link to the story)

Back