Captain Eo on DVD

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
When can we get this movie officialy released on DVD or Bluray?! Dose anyone have any info about it or could we do something to help releasing the DVD? I check this site and they have a petition: http://www.captaineo.com/

eo.jpg

Yes its a mini-movie released at Disney resorts in 1985 i think, it was all in 3D.

They should deffo bring this back to disney world as a permanent thing!!!!!

And yes bring it out on DVD/Blu-ray with bonuses and 'the making of'.......:0)

That’s the point! There isn't many people know about this and there aren't many movies for Michael so this is like a treasure, too bad this is not released as a DVD which is a shame! I hope something can be done!

I am complaining about Captain Eo DVD and I found that the 1998 earliest MJ movie "Ghosts" is still on VHS !!! I think this is very serious, imagine how many people could've bought those DVDs, VHS is dead long time ago and no one buys them! What a shame! :angry: Many people would love to see thoes movies and they don't even know they exist.

51VNEEXES6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

we have these on perfexgt quality why are we waiting for it to be realesed captain eo is on perfect quality as it is???

^ what is perfexgt quality? What I mean that they must be "commercially" available, not fan made.

Captain EO is only maybe 20 minutes. Unless they plan on releasing a Making Of with it or something like that it wouldn't be profitable for them to create the DVD and packaging and shipping and what not for only 20 minutes of material.

What would be profitable would be if they put like a compilation together.. say Moonwalker, Captain EO and Ghosts together on one DVD/Blue Ray. That would be hot.

I don’t care how they do it but it must be done!! Somehow those are going to be lost in history and I think there aren’t many people who give a damn about it! He is beyond genies and his work must be preserved…

yea and if we keep mentioning how much money they could make it would seriouly get them thinking lol

p.s
they stand to make alot of money from this aswell :lol:

Back