Can't keep this in any longer...

thrillerchild

Proud Member
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

What a game to start off my afternoon *cough*teambridge*cough*

:rofl:

:ninja:

I was worried this was going to be another emo thread about how the fact that people don't always see eye-to-eye on a message board populated by literally hundreds of people from all walks of life hurts somebody's feelings and is causing them pain in real life. Then someone would try to repair said disagreements by simplistically taking Michael's "L.O.V.E." motivational line from TII, and turning it into a cheap catchphrase that's supposed to mystically fix everything by adding it to the end of every post.

I have no idea what this thread is actually about, but it's 10x better by default.

:)

I was worried this was going to be another emo thread about how the fact that people don't always see eye-to-eye on a message board populated by literally hundreds of people from all walks of life hurts somebody's feelings and is causing them pain in real life. Then someone would try to repair said disagreements by simplistically taking Michael's "L.O.V.E." motivational line from TII, and turning it into a cheap catchphrase that's supposed to mystically fix everything by adding it to the end of every post.

I have no idea what this thread is actually about, but it's 10x better by default.

I LOL'd.

This is great!!! :lol:

Back