Can't believe I found this!!! =D

This_Was_It_09

Proud Member
Hey guys.

I was looking around on Google for some images of graveyards for something I was trying in PhotoShop, when I came across this image:

2ymvczb.jpg

Then, when I looked at it closely I thought to myself "Hmm. I recognize that..." Then it hit me. IT'S IN "THIS IS IT"!!! It's on the background when he's rehearsing "Thriller", but you see it more during the "Threatened" part. I nearly passed out when I found it, and I thought I had to share it on here.

Go me, aw yeah, go me, woohoo!! :D:D:D

xx

Woah... Awesome backdrop!

Man... That concert would have been AMAZING! (shakes head...)

Whats funny is that on a non MJ forum, I saw someone with this image as their avatar around Halloween!

Thats the only Alberto Moreno I can find. I know the communist bit probably has nothing to do with it. If anyone can fill me in as why this name is on the tombestone Id appreciate it. Its probably nothing.

On the tombstone on the left it says Alberto Moreno. Wiki has this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Moreno

Maybe Michael identified with him.

Thats the only Alberto Moreno I can find. I know the communist bit probably has nothing to do with it. If anyone can fill me in as why this name is on the tombestone Id appreciate it. Its probably nothing.
It totally makes sense to me... Michael had a big pensive brain, he always had a message.

Hey guys.

I was looking around on Google for some images of graveyards for something I was trying in PhotoShop, when I came across this image:

2ymvczb.jpg

Then, when I looked at it closely I thought to myself "Hmm. I recognize that..." Then it hit me. IT'S IN "THIS IS IT"!!! It's on the background when he's rehearsing "Thriller", but you see it more during the "Threatened" part. I nearly passed out when I found it, and I thought I had to share it on here.

Go me, aw yeah, go me, woohoo!! :D:D:D

xx

:D Thanks for posting this!!!!

Back