CANCELLED my PRE-ORDER !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj_insane

Proud Member
edited due to the negativity i seemed to have "caused" .

apologies .

Last edited:
What exactly is the point of this? Does your cancelling a pre-order need an entire topic?

What exactly is the point of this? Does your cancelling a pre-order need an entire topic?

no , but i encourage fans who question the songs to do the same , and just buy the genuine songs .

But for the other fans who believe this is really MJ , fine , buy the full album and enjoy .

I am not telling anybody what to do either ....

I'm going to buy an extra one just for you then.

That's 79 I am buying at last count - and worth every penny.

cancelled a preorder like most of us did as soon as we heard BN

And yet another 'anti-Michael' thread!

Will the mods close/delete this sh**?

I do hope so.

or shall each of us buying the album start individual threads entitled;

"I have just ordered my cd"
"I have just ordered another cd"
"I have just ordered my Mum a cd"
"I have just........", well you get the message.

These continued attempts, from 'anti-Michael' fans, at convincing others not to buy the album are becoming more and more pathetic.

Leave it alone already!

cancelled a preorder like most of us did as soon as we heard BN

Same here, I'm not buying a fraudulent CD. Michael's legacy is too important, I am not going to support it's degradation.

Last edited:

I do hope so.

These continued attempts, from 'anti-Michael' fans, at convincing others not to buy the album are becoming more and more pathetic.

Leave it alone already!

its called freedom of speech ...this is a DISCUSSION forum .

I do hope so.

Leave it alone already!

Hilarious!! And so true :)

I also have my doubts about Monster, but I'll buy the album, the downloads and have put it on my Christmas wishlist :cheeky: no need to boycott something that you can not prove is fake :cheeky: remember nothing is quite like having a new MJ CD in your hand, and now you are loosing out on that because of a superstition you can not prove :no: in the end the only people loosing out will be the ones who decide to boycott the album...

its called freedom of speech ...this is a DISCUSSION forum .

It's called "Making another anti-Michael thread, because there seems far too much positivity on here these days and I don't like it"

Bull****!

you're entitled to your own opinion and your own actions. But don't you think the other fans can do as well?
We all can have and share our opinions, but we should respect the others'.
Don't wanna buy it don't. Wanna buy it - do. Simple as that. No need for a separate threat for everyone who wants or doesnt want to buy it.

It's called "Making another anti-Michael thread, because there seems far too much positivity on here these days and I don't like it"

Bull****!

listen i dont want to argue with u , its not in my nature . just i think everybody is entitled to there own opinions and i made a thread for people who have cancelled there pre-orders .

Ill just have to buy an extra one _ MICHAEL deserves to be #One
regardless of 3 questionable tracks _ its not his fault and his place
of Reigning the charts shouldnt suffer becuase of it.

Dont support the Album if thats how you feel.
IM supporting MICHAEL

Good Thread in my opinion! I have canceled my pre-order , too.

I really don't see the need for a whole separate thread just to say you are canceling your preorder. This can be put in virtually any thread about "Michael". This is what others have beebn doiong since BN and I advise you to do the same and exercise your right to free speech in any one of those threads.

Thank you.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back