Can you see MJ doing BAD live this year?

i can see him doing bad

i cant pic dirty diana

a 50 year old mj doing dirty diana

omg!!!!!!!

If he stays true to his word and enough people voted for the song on his website then he will do it.
Of course, none of us will ever see the true results of the poll so he can still just choose to do what he likes. We won't know whether the songs he chooses are the ones voted for the most. I would prefer Dirty Diana to bad TBH, but I'll be happy if he sings something live.

he has to do it
I would get chills because Iwould think of the music video and be like" THAT PERSON RIGHT THERE ON THIS STAGE INFRONT OF ME, IS THE SAME PERSON IN MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!! KDSCMKLSCMKMSLM"
I think he's so hot in the video :D
and always loved it as a kid. great memories to the song

im realling hoping he does bad. bad is a very smooth performance and he can be very creative on the dance steps and moves.

I would love it if MJ just did some songs like that.

He doesn't have to do big dance productions for each song, him & a mic plus some small dance steps are great.

So hope he does live vocals.

I think Bad is not one of my fave songs I would like to hear in live!
Otherwise this song is so cool, but I doubt it could be in live next summer!

tbh i wont miss it if it isnt performed it isnt one of my favs

I am so hoping BAD will be one of the songs chosen on this tour!

It would be nice - but only if it was sung live- BAD would be terrible to mime!

Yea im hoping that he brings back the 'attitude' and sings bad and dirty diana.
Although i cant see him doing dirty diana sadly, which is a shame because its 1 of my favs

I don't see him doing Dirty Diana NOW either. He only did it during Bad tour anyway...or am I wrong?

But I do wanna see him perform Bad :)

Out of all the 50 shows i'm sure he's gonna do nearly every greatest hit! I'd like The Way You Make Me Feel :D and can i be the girl he chases? :)

I'd love him to sing Dirty Diana live, even though he wont LOL.

Yes,I can se him doing Bad,but I would prefer Dirty Diana.I really hope he will perform something live :)

I have a feeling that both of them will be performed.. If not, then in the second leg!! :D

Back