Can you see Michael ?

I got Michael smiling on the ceiling/wall at me (image from the bad era):in_love:

As they say: "You don't see with your eyes. You perceive with you mind"
Thanks for posting!

I hope you can enjoy this
( If it has been posted before,Pleaese trash)

image045 posted by (C)ukutanjp

How to
1:look at RED or BROWN POINT in the center for about 30 seconds----CONSENTRATE!!!!----
2:then look up the wall or ceiling with your eyes blinking----QUICK,QUICK,QUICK!!!-----
3:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry.This should have been posted in MJ FUN FORUM,

I stare for a minute and WOW, it really worked well. I kept blinking fast, and it was so clear, like a potrait. LOL, it's still on my eyes. Thanks!

Amazing!!! And it stays on like forever. How should I continue my work with this image in front of me all the time???

That's beautiful, I can see his encircled face even as I'm typing this. ^^ Awesomeness. And it lasts a whole lot too.......

How do you do this? I only saw a blinking black dot on wall.. LOL.. Perhaps I don't have an imagination... :(

Last edited:
I've seen a Jesus version of this before but not a Michael version. Thanks for posting.

omg that is so awesome i see his beautiful smiling face everywhere! :)

Oh wow! I closed my eyes after staring and he's there! Smiling that smile. :girl_sigh:

We this is very cool. His smile so sweet
Michael is still smiling at me on my wall :wub:

How do you do this? I only saw a blinking black dot on wall.. LOL.. Perhaps I don't have an imagination... :(

Longer you stare at that dot, the longer image of michael (in black & white) you can see on the wall, or ceiling, or wherever your eyes are trailing at.

IMG00594.jpg

I looked Up lastnight and seen this in the sky. What do you think? MJ HIStory logo?

Aww, hi Michael! *waves* :heart: Beautiful

That's so cool. I've never seen anything like this before.

Back