Can you see Michael in this Peter Pan painting?

~Lindsey~

Guests
Can you see Michael in this Peter Pan painting? I saw it in 'The Art of Walt Disney' at Downtown Disney in Disney World. Wondered what you thought, any likeness or is it just me?

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

I think there's a likeness with the eyebrows, the dark eyes, the shape of his mouth...any idea who painted it and when?

The eye, cheek & nose area looks like him. I do wonder if MJ made himself look like this on purpose. It's obvious he had a lot of facial surgery.

The eye, cheek & nose area looks like him. I do wonder if MJ made himself look like this on purpose. It's obvious he had a lot of facial surgery.
What?? No its not obvious to me, the nose yes but the face? I don't think so, I think as the vitiligo progressed Michael's original facial features gradually became a bit more highlighted/visible/pronounced due to the skin tone change, I think thats what causes many people to think MJ did alot with his face when he didn't.

and no I dont see any major resemblance to Michael in that peter pan pic.

I see some resemblance. The big eyes look similar but MJ had big, brown eyes as a child, the lips maybe, but overall I don't think MJ set as a goal to look like this Peter Pan. He did a sketch or two that looked somewhat like Peter Pan.

Back