Can you please donate an Xscape Album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mijacxscape

Proud Member
I have been buying XSCAPE for those who can not afford it for whatever reason. I have done it for 12 people... I still have 5 requests and I do not have the money to buy them. Do any of you have extra copies you can send me to give to them? Someone told me to just burn copies of mine - but no, this is stealing and it will not help Michael's sales ranks.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

PM your address to me and I will ship it to you tomorrow. It is sad some can't afford this. I wish I saw your post before I went to church today because I just brought 8 there. As I was leaving them on a table, this woman came and said Michael Jackson it just came out. She saw the "Free" sign and took one immediately. When I came out of church all the albums were gone.

I have been buying XSCAPE for those who can not afford it for whatever reason. I have done it for 12 people... I still have 5 requests and I do not have the money to buy them. Do any of you have extra copies you can send me to give to them? Someone told me to just burn copies of mine - but no, this is stealing and it will not help Michael's sales ranks.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

If one of the people that need one have an iTunes account then I can use my allowance to buy it for them. On Friday of course ^.^

If one of the people that need one have an iTunes account then I can use my allowance to buy it for them. On Friday of course ^.^

Don't forget you can't use the money in your itunes account to buy for another person. You can only use a credit card to do so.

shoot i wish i had someone that generous to give me a copy lol, im still trying to find a way to get one, legally of course

xosweet - They don't have iTunes... They are younger. Thanks so much for this offer.

Petra - You're amazing. I will PM you.

Thanks to Petra, all donations have been taken care of! Thanks SO much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back