Can you make Michael Jackson friends by wearing a MJ shirt?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
LOL do you ever wear your MJ shirt and get kids or people talking to you cause they see you wearing it? I bought me a MJ shirt and it has MJ as a wolf on top of a car and under him says this is it.. Have not wore it yet LOL

Well, yes you can make friends by wearing MJ T-shirt.
Everytime I see someone with a MJ-shirt, I go talk to this person, sometimes for seconds, sometimes for minutes, sometimes we exchange emails and numbers, sometimes not.

But you can definitely make MJ friends wearing a MJ T-shirt :)

Good thing.. I saw this girl who looked about 16 at mall wearing a shirt that says I love Mj and had MJ buttons but went on my way LOL iam 30 did not wanted to scare her

I remember back when the 2nd allegations was still going on. I was at this farmer's market with my mother where I live. As we were at this one vegetables and fruit stand paying for what we had bought there. The lady behind the stand notice the MJ t-shirt that I was wearing. It was one that I had made. And she told me that she used to be a big Michael Jackson fan back in the 80s. She told me she has a couple of boxes full of MJ stuff. Still up in her attic. The lady was like in her 50s when she told me this. I was happy to hear her say that.

Well I certainly try to make friends with anyone I come in contact with wearing an MJ shirt - even if it's just a short simple "I like your shirt" and a smile. =)

people stop me cuz of my tattoo alot :-/
What's your tat like? :)

I always feel a bit anxious talking to anyone about Michael who I don't know. Like today in this store there was a lot of Michael playing in the store and these assistants were all singing along. Didn't say anything ha. I'm shy I guess - or if someone makes a comment about Michael which I don't like it won't go down well with me!

I talk to MJ fan if I have the right feeling right then. If I'd see MJ fan outside now, I'd talk to him because feeling pretty fine right now.

But I don't have MJ t-shirt because I can't find one from stores, so I haven't made any friends yet. :)

I usually want to but Im afraid they'd think im a creep or something.. But now I read all your comments Im definitely going to talk next time I see them:D! Ohh and yes people do talk to ME when I am wearing something MJ like, it makes me proud to tell them Im a fan!

What's your tat like? :)

I always feel a bit anxious talking to anyone about Michael who I don't know. Like today in this store there was a lot of Michael playing in the store and these assistants were all singing along. Didn't say anything ha. I'm shy I guess - or if someone makes a comment about Michael which I don't like it won't go down well with me!

myMJtat.jpg

people usually say "is that michael jackson on your arm?" and i go "yes it is" then they go "your lying!!!!!!! no way!!!!!" then i say "well...ur looking right at it" then they say"can i see it" *i show them the tat* then they go "you must REALLY like Michael Jackson" and i say "of course he is FOREVER THE KING"

:)

I remember back when the 2nd allegations was still going on. I was at this farmer's market with my mother where I live. As we were at this one vegetables and fruit stand paying for what we had bought there. The lady behind the stand notice the MJ t-shirt that I was wearing. It was one that I had made. And she told me that she used to be a big Michael Jackson fan back in the 80s. She told me she has a couple of boxes full of MJ stuff. Still up in her attic. The lady was like in her 50s when she told me this. I was happy to hear her say that.

Wow that's really nice! Did you see the box? :p Btw I made my own gold stripes down blue jeans and black jacket with the sergeant ranks on the sides of both sleeves just like the one MJ wore during TII Press Conference and I bought an iron-on patch and ironed it on the left just like MJ's but I did it upside down. ;( It looks like one of the animals on Neverland's gates. :D

Yea, it does...

I was in my uni's bookstore when I noticed a guy wearing the classic Thriller album cover and I couldn't help but smile at him. Next thing I know the guy asked me out.. and I said yes... :) :lol: I just like people who like Michael....

Yea, it does...

I was in my uni's bookstore when I noticed a guy wearing the classic Thriller album cover and I couldn't help but smile at him. Next thing I know the guy asked me out.. and I said yes... :) :lol: I just like people who like Michael....

Hmmm...maybe I should wear my shirts more often!! :lol: :D

I wore one of mine once and this little boy (around maybe 5th-6th grade) walked by me and said "I like your shirt!" :p

heehe i just made orders of 2 mj t -shirts on line,its photo print t shirt and i just send them my fav two pics of mj and they will be expected in 2or 3 days,can't wait to receive it cuz i wanna wear it in tii movie

Oh yes! I always comment on other people's shirts, and sometimes talk. When I'm wearing mine, it's fun, the looks and smiles I get. Just last nite at the grocery store, I was wearing one of mine and got to talking to the cashier. We both agreed how tragic his passing was/is. :(

After Thrill the world event i drove around downtown with thriller thumping thru my car subwoofers and speakers. You can hear it from miles around. LOL. people turned their heads to see where its coming from, and they see a zombie driving a car. It was amazing. Many gave me a thumbs up sign, many peace signs and lots of smiles. And something that i wont forget was in his birthday i was walking to work and a girl who was walking towards me made eye contact and she smiled. And i smiled back. I vaguely remember her face, but i do recall she was pretty. I just like to think of her as an MJ fan, becuz there was a pledge to smile at a stranger that day.
And i rock my hoodie from time to time, got a couple of shirts too that i havent worn yet.

yeah. ppl always talk to me when I wear an MJ shirt. They'll start off with the good old "ooh, I like your shirt" and the conversations go on and on! lol

Most definitely.

I know when I see someone with a MJ shirt on; I automatically give them a hug. Cause they obviously know what it is.

Well I certainly try to make friends with anyone I come in contact with wearing an MJ shirt - even if it's just a short simple "I like your shirt" and a smile. =)

agree!

Yesterday I saw a kid with a very cool MJ t-shirt, actually I wore one myself that day too..and I said to him "I like your t-shirt" and smiled, and he said "I like yours too :)".

Most definitely.

I know when I see someone with a MJ shirt on; I automatically give them a hug. Cause they obviously know what it is.

Yes, going up to a complete stranger and hugging them, that's a good way to get yourself stabbed.

Back