Can we take a moment to talk about this?

J5master

Proud Member

I mean honestly, this has to be the best freakin thing I've ever seen. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I might be super late in discovering this, but omfg...I saw a clip of this in someone's compilation video, didn't really know the context, but DIED LAUGHING...funniest thing ever. And then now that I know he was talking about RAISINS?

RAISINS!!!

Oh holy mary mercy me!!!! *in tears laughing*

Michael never ceases to amaze me, a perfectionist through and through. But it takes REAL TALENT to do those faces and not bust out laughing. I gotta hand it to him. "Very serious like" omg this is too much!!!!

And THEEEN the fact that you barely see anything that MJ was talking about in the actual commercial. Its there, but barely. But MJ spent like 2 whole minutes talking about something that was literally one second in the video :rofl::rofl: I can't !!!!

Too bad they couldn't let the moment "sizzle" :giggle:

I absoultely agree. He is so funny in this but at the same time it shows what a pro he was. Taking every detail so seriously in a freaking ad. LOL. I wish he could have done more in terms of movies.

LOL!!! I'd seen part of that raisins add but not all of it and I hadn't seen MJ saying how he wanted it done, he's funny! :D

I thought it was hilarious. Then when I watched this clip with my mom when we watched the Bad 25 documentary, I don't remember her laughing once. I'm like, what the hell's wrong with you? lol

I absoultely agree. He is so funny in this but at the same time it shows what a pro he was. Taking every detail so seriously in a freaking ad. LOL. I wish he could have done more in terms of movies.

I agree with you he is so funny i love watching it Michael makes me laugh.

I thought it was hilarious. Then when I watched this clip with my mom when we watched the Bad 25 documentary, I don't remember her laughing once. I'm like, what the hell's wrong with you? lol

Maybe it was sad watching it but i do agree MJ was hilarious.

Talking about the raisins

Last edited:
oh when i saw that in the documentary I burst out laughing, so adorable :) how could he think he was not funny (from moonwalker) he had great sense of humour without knowing about it :D

Back