Can we Please have a Separate "ZOMG THIS ALBUM IS FAKE" Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHES

Proud Member
Hi Mods,

Sorry to make a thread like this, but at this point I would like to formally request that there be another forum created where all of the posters who think stuff is fake, etc. can go and post about it. Every single thread over here is being infiltrated by people saying this is fake and that is fake...and that's fine. TBH, I'm not sold on BN myself. That notwithstanding, it's the only thing I question from what I have heard and I cannot stand people going into various threads and derailing the main topic of conversation.

If we could do something like we did with conspiracy theorists after MJ's death I think I can speak on behalf of a large percentage of people here (though feel free to disagree) in that it would be much appreciated. Personally, I'd like to be able to speak about the album and songs on it without all the completely unnecessary clutter.

Thank you for taking the time to consider,

Love,
WeveHadEnoughSneddon (WHES)

As it stands all discussion is going to stay here. That does not justify its own forum space and is something we dont want here. We have designated threads for that and needs to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back