Can we get an idea of what songs will be on the setlist?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
I want to know if we can do a poll here on what songs we want chosen for the o2 concerts. You see MJ has voting on his website to decide what the setlist might be but we dont know right now what songs are in and what are out. And being that there are only 20 options available in a poll here on MJJC, I was wondering if a Admin or Mod could extend that so we can do a poll that includes all the songs that MJ has listed to get an idea of what songs fans are picking to be on the setlist please?

NO.

Only after the first show we will know!

BUT count on Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller! :)

Why cant we 'Come Together' as a fan community and find out what we on this board would like for the setlist?

I want to know if we can do a poll here on what songs we want chosen for the o2 concerts. You see MJ has voting on his website to decide what the setlist might be but we dont know right now what songs are in and what are out. And being that there are only 20 options available in a poll here on MJJC, I was wondering if a Admin or Mod could extend that so we can do a poll that includes all the songs that MJ has listed to get an idea of what songs fans are picking to be on the setlist please?

check the thread about choose he setlist some 1 tallied them there

Back