Can Murray' s sentencing be kept out of courts

riviera1992

Proud Member
Think about it. Whether Murray is in or out of jail his life will be miserable anyway you look at it. But if he takes the stand, who knows what the guy can say. He was alone with Michael behind close doors. He could make anything up like "Yeah Michael was begging for drugs like an addict in withdrawl and it's true he was this and that. etc"

Who knows what horrible things he could say? The tabloids will have a field day tarnishing Michael's memory. I don't know about you guys but I can't take anymore MJ bashing. I've stopped watching TV and get my news here. I'm starting to get more good feelings as I hear the huge sales numbers with the movie just around the corner. All that money coming in for Michael estate makes me happy and I want to keep it that way.
The only headlines I want to read is:
Biggest selling artists of all time...
Lines miles long to see This Is It
TII biggest blockbuster of decade
New CD debutes at No# 1
Etc etc

Am I right?

In America defendants rarely testify. Dr. Murray is just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion. I'm not worried about what he will say.

in a trial they will trash Michael...but justice must be made!and we love Michael,know him,trust him,si I don't care what they are going to say!

If he tries to attack Michael he runs the risk of making himself look bad too. The bottom line is he is doctor and he should of known better.

I notice the PR firm he hired is saying that considered MJ a friend, but what kind of friend gives you diprivan in an unsecure setting and ask for a million dollars for their services?

I also don't want more negative news of MJ to come out.
Remember, he may be a 'friend', but at the same time, he needs to do what he needs to do to stay out of jail.

Also, there was a headline saying.....will the Dr Murray trial lift the news media from its slum ratings?

I don't want another 2005 saga to happen.

Michael has already gone onto greener pastures..........there's nothing we can do now.

20/20 hindsight won't bring him back.

Katherine is 79 yo, does she want to sit in on the trial daily again?

I just want the negative news report to STOP.

MJ's sendoff now.....is the best with the TII Movie building up......it will be GOOD MJ news for the next months coupled with all the record sales worldwide......we can't ask for more.

It shouldn't matter if Michael begged for the drugs, addicts do, and after everything he was put through it is not surprising he ended up with a habit, especially as there were always people making money out of getting him hooked in the first place.

Murrey could and should have said no, end of story. If he gave Propofol without the monitoring equipment that have alarms then he was wreckless in the extreme. When they give it in hospital they don't leave a patient to go out and make phone calls for gods sake.

Murrey won't be able to show a consent form signed by Michael to prove that he knew and fully understood the risks. He would not have used it if he had not felt confident that he was in safe hands and that no harm would come to him.

You are right that we all want the negativity and lies to stop being in the papers.. but it aint going to happen. Court case or no court case, the tabloids will never stop publishing these kinds of stories. They shouldn't stop a court case just because they are worried about what the doc might say.. Michael needs justice.

If Murray is arrested and charged, it's entirely possible that there will be a plea-agreement and the case will never go go trial. If that happens, we may NEVER know details of exactly what happened or what Murray confessed to doing. That's sad, but it's the reality. Also, the Jackson family is not "required" to release the autopsy results, and they may never release that report. THEY know, but we don't.

Please be careful in assuming that Michael WAS addicted to drugs at the time of his death. The autopsy results, including the tox-report, have not been released and may never be released. Just because Michael was addicted to prescription meds in the past, doesn't mean that was the case when he died. There is NO concrete evidence about this that's been released to the public.

Media will, no doubt, continue doing what they do. . . making up stories in order to sell papers, magazines, and tv shows. Try to ignore them, as possible?

If Murray is arrested and charged, it's entirely possible that there will be a plea-agreement and the case will never go go trial. If that happens, we may NEVER know details of exactly what happened or what Murray confessed to doing. That's sad, but it's the reality. Also, the Jackson family is not "required" to release the autopsy results, and they may never release that report. THEY know, but we don't.

Please be careful in assuming that Michael WAS addicted to drugs at the time of his death. The autopsy results, including the tox-report, have not been released and may never be released. Just because Michael was addicted to prescription meds in the past, doesn't mean that was the case when he died. There is NO concrete evidence about this that's been released to the public.

Media will, no doubt, continue doing what they do. . . making up stories in order to sell papers, magazines, and tv shows. Try to ignore them, as possible?

I don't even watch it anymore, I can't stomache it.

I am just curious about the Las Vegas Pharmacy and what the LAPD provided. Then again the Media was on a roll stating it was $48,000 a month Michael spent. I don't believe anything said as it becomes null and void as soon as other information becomes known..
I will be in front of whatever court they take that Doctor to if it is in LA, I need to tell the media a thing or 2.I hope Murray can give information about the others involved.
I dont believe Michael was a drug addict as stated.

Oh I'm not saying he was an addict. Tabloids have said it.

I'm just afraid of what else they'll say and I don't pay attention to it but others do. I'm just sick and tired of spending lots of time on youtube defending Michael from the haters and setting them straight with factual info.

if murray is arrested and charged, it's entirely possible that there will be a plea-agreement and the case will never go go trial. If that happens, we may never know details of exactly what happened or what murray confessed to doing. That's sad, but it's the reality. Also, the jackson family is not "required" to release the autopsy results, and they may never release that report. They know, but we don't.

Please be careful in assuming that michael was addicted to drugs at the time of his death. The autopsy results, including the tox-report, have not been released and may never be released. Just because michael was addicted to prescription meds in the past, doesn't mean that was the case when he died. There is no concrete evidence about this that's been released to the public.

Media will, no doubt, continue doing what they do. . . Making up stories in order to sell papers, magazines, and tv shows. Try to ignore them, as possible?

ditto!!!!!!

Back