Can Michael still pull of the greatest Comeback ever?

platinumpapi

Proud Member
I know michael may not be physically here with us anymore, but does anyone think , the greatest comeback is still possible, with all the unreleased music he has(New Music Most Importantly), and maybe the rehearsals?

it may possibly be the biggest 'comeback' to happen ever ... MJ scores another one for the record books

I think in a way he already did.

The Michael Mania has also returned but not the way we all expected.

But his albums have returned to the Billboard, he conquers Amazon top ten list, multiple spreads on newspapers and alike, youtube and basically Internet.

100%, we aint had new material since 2001, mikes fans will go crazy for anything new now. plus "the out of the closet fans" have surfaced since he passed away. mikes fan base will be like nuffin the music industry has seen in god dam yrs now.

Well all MJs music is breaking records right now so musically he's already comeback. This Is It!

And I believe that if MJs new album was released right now, well it would give BAD the 2nd biggest selling album of all time a run for its money!

hes gone from this earth,but think off all tht footage from all the yrs tht starting to surface. it was awesome seeing rehersal footage from the mtv awards in 1995. mike will never be away now.

u know stuff like the one more chance video will be used etc etc.

Back