Can janet moonwalk?

I think she said once somewhere that she can but not as good as michael.

yeah I think there's an old video somwhere where she kinda does it... don't remember where I found it though :scratch:

thats not moonwalking but walking backwards plain and simple, she aint able to, no one does it ike MJ though Jan used to be a faboo dancer in her younger days.

thats not moonwalking but walking backwards plain and simple, she aint able to, no one does it ike MJ though Jan used to be a faboo dancer in her younger days.
Well, I can't see it being particularly easy to Moonwalk in heels. Doesn't mean she can't do it. She probably can, it's not particularly hard to learn especially if your brothers Michael Jackson :D

what does faboo mean? s
I think it might mean fabulous? :scratch:

Well, I can't see it being particularly easy to Moonwalk in heels. Doesn't mean she can't do it. She probably can, it's not particularly hard to learn especially if your brothers Michael Jackson :D

I think it might mean fabulous? :scratch:
yeah it means fabulous lol but I disagree I doubt she is able too, but she was a gread dancer nevertheless :)

You cannot moonwalk in heels. The fact your heels are constantly above the ground destroys the illusion :\

Nobody is as good as Michael. I can do it myself...but even I ain't as good as the King was.

Long live the King

Back