Can anyone with photoshop help me please?

Jacka

Proud Member
I cant find a forum where I can request help with making siggys etc so if this is the wrong forum apologies for posting my request here and hope this post can be left here so that I can find any replies I receive.

Can anyone with photoshop help me please?

All but one of my beloved cats passed away this year and is now in heaven being looked after by Michael.

I was devistated and I miss them a great deal.

25j8rdl.jpg

The above piccy is a very special one as its the only piccy I have of all four cats togeather.

Me and my Dad want to make some photo gifts from it as a special suprise for my Mum for Christmas.

Ive one problem though...

The text next to Bill and Fluffy (their names) wont fit on the gift we want to order...

So could someone please be kind enough to move the text so that its above Bills and Fluffys heads.

Also two of the names are in the wrong place and need to be swapped around SMUDGE is the cat with the black nose who has fluffys name above his head so could someone please move smudges name that appears above fluffys head to be above smudges head (the cat with the black nose is smudge) and the name fluffy that is next to smudge to appear above fluffy who is the black & white cat who DONT have the black nose.

If anyone can do this for me it would be very much appreciated.

Any problems please contact me via PM.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
awww that is the cutest picture ever so sorry about your cat :cry:

Back