Can anyone deliver sunflowers to Forest Lawn for me?

0o0jackie0o0

Proud Member
Really sorry if this is the wrong section and please move if it is...but
Can someone buy me some sunflowers and deliver them to Forest Lawn and send me a picture of it??
I'll pay via paypal...i remember something like this happening last year but i didnt hav a job or money then...
does anyone know how i'd go about doing this.
it would mean so much to me if you could help
thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
I'll fly to L.A. tomorrow and I'll visit Forest Lawn next week, so I could probably do it :yes:
But you don't have to pay anything!

omg. no no no. please let me pay! if you could just let me know how much the bouquet costs and i can pay u.
thats sooooo sweet of you!! please let me pay tho..otherwise i won't feel like i've truly done anything

omg. no no no. please let me pay! if you could just let me know how much the bouquet costs and i can pay u.
thats sooooo sweet of you!! please let me pay tho..otherwise i won't feel like i've truly done anything

I'm 17 years old, so I don't even have an own account ;)
I'm sorry, I don't know how much it costs, but I can simply look up the price when I'm there :yes:

I'm 17 years old, so I don't even have an own account ;)
I'm sorry, I don't know how much it costs, but I can simply look up the price when I'm there :yes:

oh, thats ok then. thanks sweetheart. don't worry about it. i don't know how else to pay you then...i dont have an account either but i intend on making one soon. i'm 19 lol. thankyou for your offer but i'd feel bad to rob a 17yr old of money.
xx

oh, thats ok then. thanks sweetheart. don't worry about it. i don't know how else to pay you then...i dont have an account either but i intend on making one soon. i'm 19 lol. thankyou for your offer but i'd feel bad to rob a 17yr old of money.
xx

Nah, you don't rob anything from me! Sunflowers don't cost that much and I wanted to buy some flowers anyway :)
So, what are we gonna do now? Should I do it for you?

Nah, you don't rob anything from me! Sunflowers don't cost that much and I wanted to buy some flowers anyway :)
So, what are we gonna do now? Should I do it for you?

ok. if your sure. thankyou so much hunny. can i PM u my email address. would you be able to send me a pic of it after?

I just love fellow fans, so wonderful to help each other out.

Hello everybody.
Last year there was a group where you could donate money to for sunflowers but I can't find them this year and I want to sent flowers too.
Maybe there are more people here on MJJC who want to do something together?

just to let members know, there is less than an hour left to order a rose just incase you were thinking about it

if you are going to Forest Lawn next Saturday don't forget to bring a flag of your country....

Hi,
I'll fly to L.A. tomorrow and I'll visit Forest Lawn next week, so I could probably do it :yes:
But you don't have to pay anything!

dear nonoka *or someone else?* can you do the same for me?? I live in holland and im ill so there is no way i can fly now to the us.. I wish i could be there soo much but i really wantto be tribute too.. XX

I saw this on the Sunflowers For Michael Facebook page in case anyone is interested - http://twitpic.com/5aguws

They have passed their deadline for flowers to be sent in time for the 25th at Forest Lawn, but you can get a rose or sunflower dropped next to Neverland with a message attached. The deadline for that is June 20th. Make sure you include your flower of choice and message to Michael in the instructions to seller/note box on PayPal.

this is brilliant what some fans will do for others i wish i could be there. will we be able to see some pics

Back