Can anybody read this MJ note?

What I got was this ...

--I'll just send you a PM with what I wrote as I don't want to get in trouble for it.

Kind of odd but that's what I read. If it's wrong please just tell let me know. I don't see why MJ would write a note like this and don't even think it was him but I dunno. I really hope I don't get in trouble for translating that.

omg it sounds like his own nephews went against him & michael was trying to get someone, DeeDee to explain what 'child molestation' was .... how sad. I hope I'm wrong.

^^ I don't think they went against him. I think he was trying to explain what was going on.

I have never seen this note before. The handwriting looks like Michael's.

Poor Michael, this is another reminder what horrible things he had to go through.

^^ I don't think they went against him. I think he was trying to explain what was going on.

I have never seen this note before. The handwriting looks like Michael's.

Poor Michael, this is another reminder what horrible things he had to go through.

oohhh ok. perhaps they were too young. Forgive me please.

What I got was this ...

--I'll just send you a PM with what I wrote as I don't want to get in trouble for it.

Kind of odd but that's what I read. If it's wrong please just tell let me know. I don't see why MJ would write a note like this and don't even think it was him but I dunno. I really hope I don't get in trouble for translating that.

Thank you. I am not sure now what all of that means. Who is DeeDee btw?

This is what I got:

Dee Dee please read this article about child molestation and please read it to Taj, TS and Ta--(one of the children whose name I could not spell), it brings out how even your own relatives can be molesters of children, or even uncles or aunts molesting nephew or nieces, please read
Love MJ

If this is from him, I see that he only wanted Dee to explain these important issues with the children.

Hi, Nice to see you outside of the Manhood thread!!!

There are many notes from Mj I have never seen before. I wonder if they are real?
I wish I could read some more.
Can anybody read this one? There is no name of the person he was addressing this note to.

http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/J5Secrets/?action=view&current=ideasbabysmile.jpg

These are the lyrics to the song "Lovely One". :)

Edit: Ugh! I think these items are that Universal guy who got the Jackson family stuff in an auction. I forget his name now...which is well and good.

Yes, I believe the children believed she was killed. If I remember she had marks around her neck or something like that.

Yes, I believe the children believed she was killed. If I remember she had marks around her neck or something like that.

Deedee was brutally murdered by Donald Bohanna. He was convicted of 2nd degree murder in 1998. It is so sad. There are some Youtube vids of Tito & family talking about it.

Here are some Jet magazine articles:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_3_95/ai_54724882/

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v88/ai_17445387/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.11

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n5_v87/ai_15991296/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.22

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v86/ai_15779843/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.33

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v88/ai_17445387/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.44

These are the lyrics to the song "Lovely One". :)

Edit: Ugh! I think these items are that Universal guy who got the Jackson family stuff in an auction. I forget his name now...which is well and good.

They are. Henry Vaccaro is his name, just for info. Diane Dimond did a report during the trial & the note to Deedee was shown at that time. I bet we'll hear more from this dude, unfortunately.

There is a note about his marriage to Lisa. It's too bad this is all over the net. I thought he sued to get this stuff back and won and then the guy said the stiff was missing. If so, the family needds to get this stuff in their possession.

Deedee was brutally murdered by Donald Bohanna. He was convicted of 2nd degree murder in 1998. It is so sad. There are some Youtube vids of Tito & family talking about it.

Thanks!

WENDY, that is exactly what I thought when I saw the note--lyrics to a song. I hope the family gets his personal things back. People will be reading them and construing all sorts of inaccurate nonsense from them.

Personally I really do not think these things bring any positives into my life. Peace

There is a note about his marriage to Lisa. It's too bad this is all over the net. .

Which one? I do not think it is a big deal now after he passed. It is very sad to say but it is all history now.
It is true that those stuff have to belong to the family.

Last edited:
I think it is #49. I would have to recheck. He says something like annul the marriage . Fill irreconcilable differences. He cannot and will not live with constant pressure and unwelcome like a family like the Pressley's.

Something like that. I will have to check again.

I think it is #49. I would have to recheck. He says something like annul the marriage . Fill irreconcilable differences. He cannot and will not live with constant pressure and unwelcome like a family like the Pressley's.

I was shocked when I read that as it's so personal. Being my curious self I read it and thought wow, Michael wouldn't want this to be read by the public. Some of the things were nice and sweet and there was one specific picture that made me angry as it seems it was planted just to give into some certain speculations of Michael that are obviously not true.

is it online somewhere?? I haven't seen it :( Poor Michael.

I was shocked when I read that as it's so personal. Being my curious self I read it and thought wow, Michael wouldn't want this to be read by the public. Some of the things were nice and sweet and there was one specific picture that made me angry as it seems it was planted just to give into some certain speculations of Michael that are obviously not true.

Those notes seem more than fake to me. Compare them to other notes - the handwriting is very different - it's not Michael's. Someone other than Michael obviously wrote those notes.

I agree

Those notes seem more than fake to me. Compare them to other notes - the handwriting is very different - it's not Michael's. Someone other than Michael obviously wrote those notes.

I think so too. The handwriting looks very different compared to

15746_322071520231_504055231_10041120_3712218_n.jpg

15746_324761520231_504055231_10071249_7724104_n.jpg

15746_324780910231_504055231_10071532_5320002_n.jpg

Back