Proud Member
anyone done it ?
no anyone that done it?
or is considering doing it

sounds like a fab oppourtunity
just unsure weather to do it now
or wait a year or two.

xx

i know a couple of pl who did it and loved it.

You mean going to work for Camp America? I graduated from the University of Liverpool this year, I wish I'd done Camp America whilst I was at university but I had other things going on. I don't think you can do it if you aren't a student..? I have friends who did it and loved it so much they did it again the next year!

wow i was just looking on their website a few days ago, i know a few people from over here who went and loved it
i would love to do it, but i couldnt go all the way to America on my own, not knowing anyone.

You mean going to work for Camp America? I graduated from the University of Liverpool this year, I wish I'd done Camp America whilst I was at university but I had other things going on. I don't think you can do it if you aren't a student..? I have friends who did it and loved it so much they did it again the next year!

Yer am off to Uni in liverpool in 2010, i live there lol am not very adventrues. But I was thinknig of doing it for 2011? Might open a few doors. And ill be a atudent by then (yn).

wow i was just looking on their website a few days ago, i know a few people from over here who went and loved it
i would love to do it, but i couldnt go all the way to America on my own, not knowing anyone.

I no what you mean!! Iv asked a few of my mates to do it with me and they go
"oh i dunoo"
"I dont wanna leave my mum for that long"
"dont fancy it"
"Am not moving away"

am like oh your going to be oving out for home in a few years anyway and you cant reliy and your mum and dad foever, and besides its only a few months, great oppourtunity be sad to give it a miss, ans i dont think they would make you stay if you dont like it.

My mum goes to me "dont let anyone hold you back or wait for anyone"
My dad goes " I tihnk you should do it, id be a bit upset if you didnt do it its a great oppourtunity give it ago"

As you said, I dont think I could do it on my own either Id be bloodly petrifired! But somethings telling me not to hold back the something else is.

I think Ill do a year at uni first, make new friends and see if their up for it if their not
well Ill do it on my own.

^ yeah my friends wouldnt come with me. lol simple as that. i would love them to.
they wont leave their mum and familys and all.
and i had a laugh at my other friends excuse
'i couldnt leave wee whiskers with my family that long, hed starve' lol - btw Whiskers is her cat!! hahaha oh god excuses excuses!

maybe looks at doing something in europe if u dont want to go all that way. holiday repping

Last edited:
yeah i have also considered holiday repping. would be pretty cool. :D

haha yer I have too tbh!
Anything to et out of this country will suite
me fine
I do travel anf toursim so am looking in to all different jobs like that
But would love to do camp america.
Looks like am going to have to try and persude people!
And bless her cat! Take it with her lol!!

I did it with CCUSA and its a fantastic experience. Pay isn't great and you work long hours but its so much fun and so rewarding. Definitely do it. Its a great way to spend the summer. I also worked for the company as an interviewer for two years so if you have any questions just PM me.

Back