Calling MJ fans Operation 500M for Michael!

SarahTKK

Proud Member
http://operation500m4mj.webs.com/

Operation 500M for Michael!

Help us raise 500M views for Michael Jackson’s latest single’s official video “Hold My Hand” at YouTube in time for his birth anniversary on August 29th. It has been a while now that his official video tops Youtube; in fact no official MJ video made 100M views. This may be explained by the fact that his official videos are uploaded by three official MJ channels: Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson SME and Michael Jackson VEVO. Also most of the videos are banned in some countries. His video, Hold My Hand, is uploaded only by Michael Jackson VEVO, so it is easier for us to focus on this video.

Michael Jackson has always loved honours and awards, most especially his World Record Awards. In fact, he said he never displayed his awards in conspicuous places so that he would still get the urge for awards and achievements.

It is sad to see that other music videos get 100M views in one month while MJ’s videos never made it to that number. There are millions of MJ fans all over the world; we can put MJ back to number one in Youtube if we just unite. Let’s give Michael Jackson a concrete gift on his birth anniversary – 500M views to his music video: Hold My Hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCCnxBos10

I'll help, too.
Just a thought: wouldn't it be better to use Thriller instead? It has already about 100m views.

But its.....youtube? The general public already know that Michael has a massive fanbase and he's an extremely successful recording artist. I don't really see the point in this, to be honest haha! What's the deal with all the views on videos on youtube anyway? I bet in five years time it'll be a whole different site that everybody's all concerned over.

I can swear that in 2008 when i watched Thriller in youtube it had 800M views, then after he died it was like 60M views.. Whatsup with that?

I wish I could help, but I can`t watch it. youtube doesn`t let me.

Vevo sucks, I doubt that Justin Bieber song really has 500m views. But I always watch MJ's videos on youtube, so I guess I'm in ;)

I will definately help but the reason why MJ videos don't have as many views as some of the artists of today is because all of his videos were released way before youtube was launched (I am not counting his posthumas videos). If MJ was alive and he was to release a new video now, it would get 100M views in a day certainly.

I agree with the members saying why not Thriller.
I can only assume why they decided to go with Hold my Hand...
Maybe because it is a new song, the message and supporting in a way the new album.
Kinda making this song more popular for the whole youtube audience.

Thanks to everyone!

Back