Calling all past, present and future university students!

blue_eyed_belle

Proud Member
Just thought i'd start a thread so that students can share their experiences of University!

I'll start...i'm on a 4-year course at the university of Hull, reading english lit and french! Am living in Lyon at the moment, but will be leaving in a week and a half to go back to england! Am really excited but unhappy at the same time :cheeky:

Over to you! :D

I've been a student for way too long lol! Spent several years studying mostly politics/int relations and a little bit of history. Started off in South Africa and I'm finally finishing my masters in Europe this year (it's interesting how things are done differently in different places!). J'ai aussi étudié le français, mais c'est très mauvais!!!

I did 3.5 years of theology, almost completing my bachelor. Now I've almost got what is equivalent of a MSW (Masters in Social Work). I graduate in January, so yay LOL

I love university... only I've run out of student funding, so I'm litterally broke LOL

I officially graduated in april this year! :D

My four years in university were wonderful, but I'm very much looking forward to working now! I hope the economic crisis will end soon, because in many cases graduating now means falling flat on your face. No vacancies, no job, no money no nothing :doh:

I officially graduated in april this year! :D

My four years in university were wonderful, but I'm very much looking forward to working now! I hope the economic crisis will end soon, because in many cases graduating now means falling flat on your face. No vacancies, no job, no money no nothing :doh:

That's why i am glad that i'm doing a language. I've got my TEFL (teaching english as a foreign language) qualification too, so if worst comes to worst i'll hopefully find something in a language school after graduation or i'll be able to teach basic english privately perhaps...

Back