CALLING all Bay Area (San Francisco) FANS!

sfboys

Proud Member
If you're out there, do you want to go together to see the movie? I bet there all of two or three of us as usual which is heartbreaking, but I would love to have fellowship and theater. What a movie. And we could grab some food after and talk. Let me know if you are out there....out there (echo)...out there...

I'm in the bay area! I saw a few others in the CA thread. It would be awesome to see it as a group. =)

Would you guys want to do it the night it comes out, or on the weekend? It is a Wednesday that it comes out?

I've bought tickets for the 9 pm. showing on Oct. 27th (Tuesday) at AMC Van Ness. If anyone is coming let me know. I will likely want to see it more than once, so I am open to any other ideas. Also, do any of you guys up here know if there will be a local IMAX version???? It would be great to meet some of you. I haven't found many true MJ fans here in SF. I did get to go to the SLAMJAM Prince v. Michael Jackson annual event and that was cool, but just not the same as meeting others. Anyhow, keep me updated!

aw man how did I miss this thread?:doh:

I got tix for Berkeley on the 28th:dancin:. But I'm down to go again that weekend.

I was thinking of going on the 30th in Emeryville, anyone willing to join or suggest somwhere/sometime else?

Holla if ya hear me!:D

what about jack london? the amc in emeryville has a bunch of rowdy kids there. even though i used to be one of them.

I could probably go on Friday of the first weekend. I'm in SJ but could go to where you guys are.

ive got tickets to the tues 10/27 9pm showin at dublin imax!!

-Dal

Back