Cali Swag District samples MJ in new song

Thanks for posting nena. Whenever I discover a song that samples MJ, I got to hear it right there. I usually got no problem with many artists doing it. There are some exceptions, of course, when some artists who bashed MJ got the nerve to sample his songs and try to make their song sound better and make money off of it.

This is what I'd call um.. "straight" sampling. I mean, you can notice the sampled song right away. There are other examples where it might take some time and attention to notice.

Thanks for posting nena. Whenever I discover a song that samples MJ, I got to hear it right there. I usually got no problem with many artists doing it. There are some exceptions, of course, when some artists who bashed MJ got the nerve to sample his songs and try to make their song sound better and make money off of it.

This is what I'd call um.. "straight" sampling. I mean, you can notice the sampled song right away. There are other examples where it might take some time and attention to notice.
Yes this is straight sampling lol down to using MJ's voice for a few verses.

Last edited:
Back