Buzzfeed insulted my drawing

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Did you guys heard of that site buzzfeed? I was told that one of my drawings is posted there. I checked it out, it was on the "Creppiest MJ Tribute Fanwork"!!!

JaneBender said:
I just wanted to tell you that your drawing was really very good! I think you have a great talent. Please continue to cultivate it I think creativity is a great thing. Don't be discouraged by those who were offended by the title of your thread, everyone seems to be very tense lately, I'm sure they didn't mean to insult you!

I wanna thank JaneBender the info and for being kind to my drawing. Now, like me one of the DA, Rose3212 told me that got the same negativity as I have, she told me that Buzzfeed insulted her fanfic.

We need to stop Buzzfeed and damn them to hell for this. I swear to god I'll sue em' for insulting our work, don't let put your drawings and fanfics on their creepiest tributes too.

DAMN BUZZFEED TO HELL!!!!

How rude and disrespectful. I'm sorry you had to go through that, I wouldn't post on there anymore if I was you.

I didn't post it there, I bet they posted on their site and yes that is disrespectful. I just wanna kick their asses!

Did you guys heard of that site buzzfeed? I was told that one of my drawings is posted there. I checked it out, it was on the "Creppiest MJ Tribute Fanwork"!!!

I wanna thank JaneBender the info and for being kind to my drawing. Now, like me one of the DA, Rose3212 told me that got the same negativity as I have, she told me that Buzzfeed insulted her fanfic.

We need to stop Buzzfeed and damn them to hell for this. I swear to god I'll sue em' for insulting our work, don't let put your drawings and fanfics on their creepiest tributes too.

As much as I agree that that's rude and disrespectful, not to mention insensitive and heartless :doh:, you can't sue someone for having an opinion....even when it's a mean and stupid one. That's why we have freedom of speech. :yes:

I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt by their cruelty though. No one who expresses their devotion to Michael in such a creative and loving way deserves that. :better:

This reminds me of a quote:

Opinions are like a$$holes...everybody has one. ;)

Oh, yes, someone showed me that too. I didn't find any of the listed drawings to be "creepy" in the least. A lot of them were very sweet and well-drawn. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. People are always envious of those who have something meaningful in their lives. They seek to bash it in order to make their own wounded selves feel important, but it never works in the end. Just see things for what they truly are and continue along in your own orbit, creating art that I am sure Michael is quite proud of. :)

People call creepy what they don't understand. Don't let it get you down. Even Michael himself had been called creepy. Just know that you have talent for something that, if honed, can lead to greatness. Someone posting blogs that mock others on Buzzfeed? That won't get anyone anything but a few cheap laughs, and then they'll be forgotten about.

Since they don't have the right to publish your art on their site you can request to have it taken down unless they feel like paying you money. If a link to your other work is on there, it does mean free publicity though.

Never heard of this site before. That's terrible. :( And yeah I looked in that section, and I don't see how any of those drawings could be considered "creepy" :unsure:

I am not familiar with that sight..but..I am very sorry that your feelings were hurt by disrespectfully mean people. People often comment on things that they dont understand...that is not your fault...just keep on doing what you love..:)

As much as I agree that that's rude and disrespectful, not to mention insensitive and heartless :doh:, you can't sue someone for having an opinion....even when it's a mean and stupid one. That's why we have freedom of speech. :yes:

I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt by their cruelty though. No one who expresses their devotion to Michael in such a creative and loving way deserves that. :better:

This reminds me of a quote:

Opinions are like a$$holes...everybody has one. ;)

Yeah, well I always say "I'm gonna sue..." I usually don't mean it, but I still wish I have and don't get me started on "opinions", I don't believe in opinions, opinions are just nothing but a bunch of lame ass excuses from the truth. Oh I forgot to mention about my drawing, it's not actually Michael, it's me.

Yes, that's the one.

pop what is your name cause i'm sending him or her a email about this o.k

My full initial of PoP or my real name? I can't reveal my real name.

Yeah, well I always say "I'm gonna sue..." I usually don't mean it, but I still wish I have and don't get me started on "opinions", I don't believe in opinions, opinions are just nothing but a bunch of lame ass excuses from the truth. Oh I forgot to mention about my drawing, it's not actually Michael, it's me.

Yes, that's the one.

My full initial of PoP or my real name? I can't reveal my real name.

that's cool :agree: that's o.k

i alright send them a email to them o.k with my name o.k :D:scratch:

that's cool :agree: that's o.k

i alright send them a email to them o.k with my name o.k :D:scratch:

Well, I'm fine with my initial, while I was PoP here, I was Prince of Pop in DeviantArt and Naruto Forum.

I never heard of that site before. But I was just in that site and I don't see a single MJ drawing that is consider creepy in that site. I just wish I could draw as good as those fans can draw. So I am sorry that you were insulted by them. I read some of those comments that those people had posted. And the one that I did not like reading was by this person who thinks Michael's fans are just as creepy as Michael is. But I really didn't let that bother me.

I have never heard of that site either,its the first i've heard of it. Im sorry that you have had to go through this cuz of them :hug:

Those are probably people who has a problem with the man Michael Jackson (how can anyone have??) rather than the drawings. Better feel sorry for them, it's there loss..

I never heard of that site before. But I was just in that site and I don't see a single MJ drawing that is consider creepy in that site. I just wish I could draw as good as those fans can draw. So I am sorry that you were insulted by them. I read some of those comments that those people had posted. And the one that I did not like reading was by this person who thinks Michael's fans are just as creepy as Michael is. But I really didn't let that bother me.

Thanks and that's why I warned anybody here who draw to never trust Buzzfeed.

I have never heard of that site either,its the first i've heard of it. Im sorry that you have had to go through this cuz of them :hug:

Thanks

Hi. I'm sorry that you guys art was insulted. That was uncalled for. I truely respect The Arts & have a passion for it. Maybe you guys could read up on copyrights that way no one gets ahold of your work without your permission.
:)

Re: your art is always beautiful.

I didn't post it there, I bet they posted on their site and yes that is disrespectful. I just wanna kick their asses!

:better:ah i see.:(:better:
they are realy, truly bloody ignorant .
i agree and echo johnflip :angel:

Wow some of them are really amazing. And it hurt me too when I read the comment of the fans being as creepy as Michael was.

I'm sorry that you're drawing was used for this horrible site.

yeah..it's just clear that they hate Michael Jackson. with a title like buzzfeed, they're probably sitting in their mom's basements in dirty underwear.

yeah..it's just clear that they hate Michael Jackson. with a title like buzzfeed, they're probably sitting in their mom's basements in dirty underwear.

:lmao:....ok ..ok....you made me laugh with that one...you get rep points for that..:D

Well that's rude. I don't think I have seen your drawings before (or I may have and not have known it) but I'm sure they are lovely. I don't think any Michael Jackson fanart is "creepy" by any means. The work fans put into their drawings really shows as I think they really capture the beauty of Michael in their art. While it may not look exactly like him to a T, it's still beautiful. Everybody has their own perspective and view of things. It's incredibly rude to insult that. I'm sorry to hear that. That's not right at all.

Well I hate to say this, but that's not the first time my art was insulted like those damned Buzzfeed, some of you guys insulted my first drawing of Blanket last year, you scared the hell out of me and after that I was pissed off.

Unfortunately, people like that thrive on negative reactions. The best thing is to just let it go and they'll move on to something else.

Back