buyying MJ stuff really heals me alot

rockstar

Proud Member
i understand that some of you maybe me mad or angry cause i buy MJ stuff :yes:

my mother is so support me alot when MJ pas away in June everwhere i go with my mom shoppying i see anything is MJ she buys it for me :yes: pass that week my mother been speeding alot of money on me about $100,00 pass weeks and mouths :yes: some stuff of MJ she keep some of them to give to me for Christmas :yes: :D

but i feel sorr for my mother that she is speeding alot of money on just MJ stuff for me :yes: i can pat her the money back cause i have Learning disablility that's mean that i'm slow :yes: :(
is really hard for me to get a job cause people like me is very hard and we don't get pay if we have job :no: :( but the grovement gives me money every mouth :yes: :D :clapping::smilerolleyes:
but not enough :no: :(
is sad for me if i live on my own i don't get alot :no: :(

but does anyone have any idea what i should do :yes:

i sorry about my spelling :yes: ;)

love emilia

Maybe, if your money is really worrying you, you could sit down with your mother and together you can work out a kind of budget for MJ stuff.
Like say, you'll only spend a certain amount of money MJ related things each week. You might have to be more picky with what you buy, but you'll end up choosing things you reeeally want :)

Stay well :)

Maybe, if your money is really worrying you, you could sit down with your mother and together you can work out a kind of budget for MJ stuff.
Like say, you'll only spend a certain amount of money MJ related things each week. You might have to be more picky with what you buy, but you'll end up choosing things you reeeally want :)

Stay well :)

that doesn't work in are house are mom and dad get what ever we what :yes: :D:wild::clapping:
but my mother told me that i have to clean the whole house when she speed alot of MJ stuff on me she told me to clean for week :yes:
but my father say to me that :no: not the whole house the whole namebholder :yes: :lol:

but if my dream ever come true to come singer i'll pay everything back :yes:

Back