Butterflies rehearsed for TII?

Johan

Proud Member
I was looking at Kenny Ortega's tweets and this is one of them:

'Have a beautiful day all. I'm looking out my window about to head to the editing room and there are Butterflies everywhere L.O.V.E. Love'

Could this be a hint that butterflies was rehearsed?

Hmm the song is very hard to sing. I´ve my doubts he would chose this song for a live performance.

i hope its true !!! who knows for sure, did Michael also rehearse speechless ? who knows

lol don't even mess me around on this Butterflies is my fave song from Invincible, I voted for it to be on the setlist lol :ninja: well I hope it's true but I doubt it

Well, there are butterflies in the forest scene that appears in the trailer; maybe he's talking about that? Although he says they're outside his window, so...

idk how u drew that conclusion from that...and the butterflies 3d segement from the trailer was for earth song

Well, there are butterflies in the forest scene that appears in the trailer; maybe he's talking about that? Although he says they're outside his window, so...

That could be for Earth Song too. but I kind of hope I wrong and hope it's for Butterflies lol.

Or it was just meant to be a reference that went with the tweet.

Back