Burn It!

vinniram

Proud Member
Ok, this has got to be one of the greatest parts of TII. When he says "I'm gonna rip the jacket off, then I'm gonna beat it, and beat it, and beat it, and then we're gonna BURN IT!"

Then he says "LET IT BURN!"

I think that was one of the greatest moments of TII :)

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. That was funnnn, he was totally picturing that jacket up in flames :D

I gotten a little confused. Did Michael mean it metaphorically or literally?!

I know it was so intense. I don't think he was actually going to burn a jacket on stage. The emotion and the music of what they were doing I think he was talking about. Then I like how he just walks off lol.

Ok, this has got to be one of the greatest parts of TII. When he says "I'm gonna rip the jacket off, then I'm gonna beat it, and beat it, and beat it, and then we're gonna BURN IT!"

Then he says "LET IT BURN!"

I think that was one of the greatest moments of TII :)

How I love ZEN Michael! LOL

If Jimi Hendrix could burn a guitar on stage, why couldn't Michael Jackson burn a jacket? I think he was being serious. LOL

i kind of think he was really going to light it in flames perhaps symbolic

It was so funny :)

I so agree..Michael had a hell of a sense of humor......he used metaphors like this to get his point across....he knew just what he ment and left others to figure it out......I love you so Much Michael..

I think they were planning to literally set the jacket on fire on stage. You could tell MJ was really feeling it during the Beat It performance the way he acted afterwards.

hehe I love how spontaneous Michael is - he just needed to beat it and beat it and beat it and then just what comes next obviously BURN IT! I love how he's like that. Always thinking out of the box I love you so much Michael wait for me.

I so agree..Michael had a hell of a sense of humor......he used metaphors like this to get his point across....he knew just what he ment and left others to figure it out......I love you so Much Michael..

like 'fireflies' :D

I got the impression that he was literally going to set it on fire. ... which would've been awesome.

Yeah he had such an awesome imagination, I wonder if he was just in the moment or not, or if he really was going to burn it.

I don't know if he really wanted to do this, but he sounded serious. And apart from that... it's such a strong idea, it would have been amazing.

I think he wanted to burn it.

I actually wanted to see it burn. LOL.

seeing that there was so major pyrotechnics with fire across the stage going on...Michael could have literally had that jacket go up in flames!!

Back