burger king selling a cologne for men.

Who wants to go around smelling like a cheeseburger? I don't know about you, but I don't want tons of homeless dogs to chase me down the street.

Eww lol

What the hell, wonder who's gonna walk around smelling of a burger...that's just TOO far!

O...M...G:bugeyed:
I have worked at Burger King and there's nothing worse than the scent of beef who has been in the canteen for a bit to long...*faints*

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzflam195970552dec19,0,5407130.story

yep. that's what i said. the scent of seduction, laced with flame-broiled beef.

entreprenueurialism at its best, huh?

let me outta here...

*leaving, while tripping over his laughter*

OOOH!! Eau de Whopper!! Awesome! I LOVE it!! Now all they need is a French Fry cologne, and they'll be all set! :rofl:

799px-Burger_King_Whopper_Combo.jpg

PS; I guess this brings new meaning to the phrase "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach?"

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzflam195970552dec19,0,5407130.story

yep. that's what i said. the scent of seduction, laced with flame-broiled beef.

entreprenueurialism at its best, huh?

let me outta here...

*leaving, while tripping over his laughter*

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round...

For years I use to manage a very popular family, local Resturaunt, Catering, Pub & Grille...and let me tell you working in the back & front the house...I cetainly did not like smelling like a hamburger among other things...

To each their own...

I have a friend I might get this for christmas :D he got me a Baywatch boxset, Im sure he'd love this aftershave as much as i love baywatch LOL :)

I have a friend I might get this for christmas :D he got me a Baywatch boxset, Im sure he'd love this aftershave as much as i love baywatch LOL :)

LOL yeah it would make a great White Elephant or April Fool's Day present. :)

right its decided, im getting it when its available, i could even put it in another aftershave bottle...OHHHH the possibilities! hehehehe

actually its not that weird..i mean look at us women we like to get body baths that smell like chocolate and candy and gingerbread for the holiday season. lol they sell that stuff like hotcakes..which im sure they have a scent for as well.

your pets will think your food though is the only thing.

Back