Bucharest Concert

dmitc

Proud Member
Hey all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Bucharest Concert screened at Hoyts - Chadstone (Melb - Australia) went really well, I would say sold out probebly about 200 people. It was just the concert on the movie screen but it had a great to atmosphere. Saw a young kid dressed up as MJ, an older woman next to me loving it (don't think she ever seen the concert) and the two teenage ladys continuously loving it, cheering etc, waving their hands in the air clapping, nice to see.

Everybody always laughed when they saw the hysterical crowd screaming and crying.

First song (Jam) the music wasn't loud enough, by the time they turned it up the crowd cheered lol. I think everyone was really getting into the singing mood by the last song, Man in the Mirror, never heard so many people in the one room sing the start to that song so loud! And ofcourse at the end of the movie MJ got a massive cheer again!

On my way I saw a girl in her 20s in tears! Haha, very cool

That's my movie report, was definately worth and drove home with the local radio station playing 50mins of MJ at 50. Cranked it right up ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Wish I could have been there to enjoy not just the concert but the atmosphere too. :cheers:

Yeah it was sold out cos i tried to buy tickets online the day b4, a bit late yeah i know and it said they were sold out, oh well !! would have been good though !! got my name on the inside cover though so its a small consolation

nah, 4:3.

same quality.

it would have been good if a bad tour concert was released on his 50th, then after the people who paid $40 get to see it and then take the dvd home.

mnwlkr you'd be shattered, they had on the screen additional tickets available where they advertise all the movies. People got them real quick though!

Who knows since it was a sell out they may do something similiar in the future cause they would of made abit of $ out of that.

i seen mj's ghosts in hoyts back in '96
wish i got to see the concert too....
but i did see him live on dangerous tour so shouldnt complain lol

Tha's so cool! I wish I could've been there! I'm glad that there were a bunch of MJ fans celebrating together and havin fun!

Back