Bubbles birthday next month

riviera1992

Proud Member
[Bubbles can be sensitive and dramatic. If he has any kind of cut or scratch on his body…no matter how small… he will show it many times during the day to his caregivers and ask for sympathy.]
Hee, hee.
Bubbles.png

http://www.centerforgreatapes.org/residents-details.aspx?id=6

Is Michael's Bubbles still alive? He must be real old if he is,... sry I don't know the agerate of chimps lol

Oh yes, Bubbles is alive and well. They can live pretty old when well taken care of.

sorry guys i won't be setting up a Bubbles birthday account hahahahaha, but HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!

sorry guys i won't be setting up a Bubbles birthday account hahahahaha, but HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!

oh why not? let's send him some bananas. with around 40 cents a pound it would be a cheap gift as well :) :D

Hahahahhaa! :lmao: thats the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread title! I thought it was another gift thread like for Prince, Blanket and Paris :lol:

Aww Bubbles. Is that him?! He does look old.

oh why not? let's send him some bananas. with around 40 cents a pound it would be a cheap gift as well :) :D

I don't know if they accept fruits but I do know they always accept goods like blankets because it's been so cold this year in Florida.

And of course monetary donations (who doesn't).

The center will have an open visit next month. I'm hoping to go visit.

how do u know Bubbles's birthday???

Because I make a few small donations when I can and I get news update now and then.

When I got an email about the open visit in March, I contacted them to ask if Bubbles was still alive because I was interested in visiting since I'm only two hours away.

The reply was that Bubbles was alive and well and that it was his birthday next month.

Back