Bryan Adams - any fans here?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
Well... since Michael Jackson and Bryan Adams are THE two musicians whose music I love most since I'm 12 (MJ) and 13 (BA), I was wondering if there are actually MJ fans who are BA fans, too.

My enthusiasm for BA has faded in recent years (I almost exclusively listen to MJ currently). But I still LOVE the "Wakin' up the neighbours" album, I think it's one of the best albums ever made.

Bryan Adams rocks!

Heaven is my favorite

[youtube]s6TtwR2Dbjg&feature=av2n[/youtube]

he has lots of great songs.

Bryan's a vegan, so he's cool to me. :D I remember he made a few dance songs in the 1990's. I guess he was trying to change his image, lol.

He's done so many good songs. I Know of one dance song he did w/Chico, I think called Don't Give Up. I think that's the last hit I heard from him & I thought it made a nice change.

He's been a fave of mine for years. I have several of his CD's. I think his voice is so unique. :)

Interesting... but you still didn't answer my question :)... does any of you favor MJ and BA among any other music artists?

Interesting... but you still didn't answer my question :)... does any of you favor MJ and BA among any other music artists?

No, I LOVE MJ and I am an MJ fan.
I just like other music too and like a lot of songs from other artists. :yes:

I like Bryan Adams...but I'm only a fan to Michael and to Michael alone...:D

why am I not surprised :D.

I'll tell you I'm a much bigger MJ fan, too currently so you can sleep well...

Back