Bruno Mars Says Michael Jackson's Performance Was His 'Favourite VMA Memory'

Lala_MJ

Proud Member
250811_bmars1.jpg

Bruno Mars has revealed that Michael Jackson gave on of his favourite ever performances at the MTV Video Music Awards when he performed a medley of some of his hits including 'Billie Jean', 'Thriller', 'Smooth Criminal' and more.

In the build up to the awards on Sunday (August 28), the 'Grenade' singer said that he was in awe of the legend when he watch the 1995 VMA performance, when Jackson was joined with Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash.

During his VMA promo, Mars said: "Favourite VMA memory? I think one of the tightest performances I've ever seen is Michael Jackson's VMAs. He did 'Dangerous' into like 'Smooth Criminal.'"

The singer, who has been nominated for this year's Video of the Year, Best Pop Video and Best Choreography, also added: "He just showed why he was the King of Pop. He's just not human. When you were watching it, he was doing dance moves you have never seen before.He made a moment."

Source

There is a video where he talks about MJ at MTV.com! You can find the link at BrunoMarsFans twitter!

Follow brunomarsfans on Twitter for the latest news!

Yay Bruno! Always acknowledges and shows genuine love and respect to the true classic entertainers. :punk:

Ahh, I love Bruno Mars so much :wub:

He's truly amazing artist! Please follow BMF on twitter! It is his official first fansite! Thank you!

Bruno sure knows a great performance when he sees it :)

Back