Bruce Swedien talks about Michael at In Session

Re: Bruce Swedien- In Session tru tv

He said that Quincy was in studio when they recorded Childhood?? And that he doesn't know who wrote it?? And why does he mention plastic surgery? I didn't like it.

Re: Bruce Swedien- In Session tru tv

I like Bruce but I don't think this is related to the case

I like the interview, Bruce is a nice guy. You can tell he loves MJ and is still at a lost to what happen. At the same time I am a lil suprise at so many good interviews reguarding Mj by the media! O_O HOPE IT LAST!? In Session show seems to be doing a good job so far. Again I hope it stays that way!?

Yes I agree. It´s a great interview. He really ist still sad about Michael`s death. I`m also surprised about the good interviews of In Session. This is the media coverage we need for Michael.

Great interviews! I esp liked Lee Thomas interview. I have so much admiration for that man

I'm glad that In Session had Bruce on for an interview, but I am a bit confused as to the content on a couple of things he discussed. Over all though it definitely seems like he is still in a bit of shock over Michael's death. You could see it and feel it. I guess really who isn't? :cry:

I had been watching In Session for the last several days and I'm shocked to that they are scheduling some good interviews becuase they also had the likes of Diane Dimond and the so called experts who knew Michael best; not. So it was good to see Bruce and also the person who has Vitiligo. That was also a good interview. Having said that, I will no longer watch as I do not want to feed their ratings. We as the consumer can change what they air by speaking our truth of not wanting to hear any lies any more. When they air these type of interviews, they hook you and then they will go back to their old ways. I'm sincerely holding the media in the light so they can rethink what they are doing and come back around to reporting with integrity. Thank you for posting.

Last edited:
Oh I remember what he said about the allegations now! SMDH I think he regrets it? Since he doesn't even mentioned it and was so emotional over MJ. Anyway, I remember some good coverage of the 05 trial on Msnbc mostly at the very begining. But, they went with the Pros near the end which pissed me off. I hope this doesn't happen with the Murray case but, I expect it. At first they play nice then their true colors come out. That's why many looked so dumb after MJ was acquitted!

What did say that was bad about Michael? He worked with Michael for so many years. I don't trust the media at all. I am staying cautious about their coverage.

I know this must be hard to face.. Buut. Bruce and other people are just human after all.. People have their doubts. Im not saying i agree with what hesaid (if he even said it) but just as Lee Thomas said, he thought Michael was trying to be white until it happend to him. Unfortunately thats what it takes for some people to realise that they was jumping the gun and judging people without any fact. Unfortunately.

Annita;3493607 said:
Yes I agree. It´s a great interview. He really ist still sad about Michael`s death. I`m also surprised about the good interviews of In Session. This is the media coverage we need for Michael.

I am inclined to agree, though I think it's obvious that he loves MJ and was affected by what happened, even if it's not total sadness.

I know this must be hard to face.. Buut. Bruce and other people are just human after all.. People have their doubts. Im not saying i agree with what hesaid (if he even said it) but just as Lee Thomas said, he thought Michael was trying to be white until it happend to him. Unfortunately thats what it takes for some people to realise that they was jumping the gun and judging people without any fact. Unfortunately.

Well said. And also, I don't know if what Bruce said was twisted by the media. We know how the media can take things totally out of context and twist an innocent comment into something evil.

I'm not trying to give Bruce any excuse. As a matter of fact, I'm not familiar with what he said or did not say around 2005. I can only comment on the interview itself. He loves Michael Jackson for sure. The way he spoke about Michael brings me to tears.

Back