Bruce Swedien..keeping in the added noises in the vocal take

giddyup87

Proud Member
I remember seeing a video with him discussing how when recording TWYMMF Michael's footstomps and other noises he made during the take where kept in the recording.

"Will You Be There" is the best example listen closely from about 2:35 to 3:00 as he quietly stomps away and then the loud stomp at 3:16.

I love the fact that he couldn't stand still, makes me smile :)

We all miss MJ terribly, I know I do :cry:

It makes me so sad that his beautiful, magical voice is now silenced forever :sad:

He was feeling the music and using his body as percussion - the finger clicks, footstomps... It's rather magical.

I remember seeing a video with him discussing how when recording TWYMMF Michael's footstomps and other noises he made during the take where kept in the recording.

"Will You Be There" is the best example listen closely from about 2:35 to 3:00 as he quietly stomps away and then the loud stomp at 3:16.

I love the fact that he couldn't stand still, makes me smile :)
Wow, I don't know if you have a different mix of the song, but I tried to listen for what you are talking about on the special edition of Dangerous. I can barely hear the stomps in the background. The sounds are just so quiet. You must have super hearing to have heard that!!!!! There's no way I would have noticed it if it wasn't pointed out to me.

Back