Britney Spears

ricmj

Proud Member
Is there any one who likes Britney Spears too???
I'm a Michael Jackson fan....and an MJ collector too....but...I love Britney too!!!

I used to be a fan of her when I was 9, I used to dance on her songs at school talent shows.:p

I'm not really a fan now, I don't really think she has a nice singing voice. I like some songs, but it's not like I constantly play them. I actually only listen to them when they are played on the radio.. :p

I think she´s not a bad Person but i think somethings wrong with her.....what she has done in the last 2 years.....it´s not good for herself

I think she´s not a bad Person but i think somethings wrong with her.....what she has done in the last 2 years.....it´s not good for herself

Well...she started singing at 16....and was at Mickey Mouse Club channel from the age of 10....
It's the same thing of Michael...she started too early and she had problems...she lost her childhood just like Mike did.....that' s why she did what she did in the last 2 years....

I also think that she married too early and had children with the wrong person....because her ex-husband is crazy and totally interested in her money....

Back