Britney Spears The Circus

Maeflower86v2

Proud Member
Hey guys

I'm thinking of taking my sister's neice to see Britney Spears when she comes to Brisbane.

Has anyone seen the show? The cheapest tix are $99.00....but....

For the first time in her career Britney Spears will be touring Australia. Britney Spears in association with Dainty Consolidated Entertainment brings The Circus Starring Britney Spears Down Under in November.

The Circus Starring Britney Spears is a first of its kind, incorporating a dazzling display of music, dance, magic and theatrics into the year’s biggest spectacle. With its cast of nearly 50 dancers, magicians, clowns and acrobats and a travelling staff of over 200, the 50 million dollar extravaganza will travel Australia with an unprecedented 60 tons of equipment in 34 trucks for what is sure to be the most electrifying musical event ever.

"I've wanted to tour Australia for quite some time and now it's finally happening. My Circus tour is the best show I have ever created and I can't wait to perform it for all of my Australian fans. See you guys soon!" exclaims Britney.

I'm going to the Perth show on Nov 7 I payed $200 for GA standing. I can't wait!

Personally, from the previews I've seen on tv, it looks like a ball! Britney's not the greatest singer, but she's very entertaining.
I won't be going because I don't like her enough to pay for it, but I probably would have if I won the tix or someone shouted me.
And I'd love to hear how it went, too. :)

I'd love to go but it's a bit expensive and while I COULD afford it, I probably shouldn't haha. :p I'm sure it will be fantastic though :)

Britney puts on one hell of a show (or at least she did when I saw her live 9 years ago :lol:)
It's kind of like Kylie, not much of a singer but the show is great and very entertaining.

I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Watching concerts are one of those things you remember for the rest of your life, especially if you don't go that often.

Cool I think I'll go and take my neice :) should be good. I really gotta stop spending so much money on concerts/festivals but I can't bloody help it! the line up for stereosonic and next year's future music looks really good!

yes i REALLY want to check out the good vibs festival in feb! the line up looks fooking amazing! in fact, pretty much every festival next year looks fantastic!

Its great entertainment. Dont expect to see a lot of Performing aka singing

Back