Britney Spears new success...

Proud Member
i tried to look for an official Britney thread, that was already on here, using her name as a key word, but i couldn't find any, so, i thought i'd post this...

(yeah..i saw a drama thread, but that's not the same)

Britney now has a new successful dual career...television sitcom recurring role is now, also, hers.

she first appeared on an american tv comedy called 'how i met your mother' a few weeks ago, to GIANT ratings, and good reviews. so, naturally, they asked her back. again..major success. so now..she has been asked to be the recurring character 'Abby'. the show was a bomb, prior to her first appearance. now, the show(when she's on) is a hit.

her choice of character is just one of the reasons she is such a business genius.

congrats, Brit!:clapping:

She can also be seen on a new Pussycat Dolls' music video for their latest single When I Grow Up :)

The video is not out yet as it was just filmed this week.

Britney has a short cameo role. She's driving a car and they all wave at each other as they are passing in traffic :)

Good for Britney! I'm glad to see that she finally seems to be getting her life together. I wish her continued successs and happiniess :flowers:.

yeah i actually also heard that they might cast her in the musical Grease on Broadway as Sandy. I think i saw it on playbill.com. I'm obsessed with Broadway but never really cared to see Grease. Maybe if she's in it I'll go and see it. Taylor Hick who won American Idol a couple of years ago is also cast in it as Teen Angel haha

Glad to see she's finally getting her life back on track!

I'm very happy about her television success. She's also back in the studio recording material for a new album. If she is actually behind a project then it will be a complete success. Blackout was a fantastic dance album and did fairly well given the complete lack of promotion.

Back