Britney Spears enlisted Michael Jackson's choreographers

billyworld99

Proud Member
Britney Spears has banned junk food from her upcoming US tour in a bid to stay in shape, according to a red top.
Pizzas, cookie dough ice cream, hot dogs and beer have all been blacklisted on the upcoming jaunt, reports The Sun.

“The singer has given caterers strict instructions not to make any junk food because she’s not allowed it,” the newspaper claimed.

Spears has also enlisted Michael Jackson’s choreographers to help her recreate his dance routines on the jaunt.

To help her channel the spirit of the late King of Pop, she’s ordered her crew to play his songs on repeat in her dressing rooms at all times.
Humidifiers and a mini gym are being carted to each show to ensure Spears is able to perform at her best.

The singer’s US tour is due to kick off at the Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento on June 16.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/58648527.htm

Haha, really? "To help her channel the spirit of the late King of Pop"? Kind of creepy, Britney :D but that's okay.

She used to be quite a good dancer. However, it all faded out through this years.

Recreate his moves? What do you think, that you'll have the same aura just by copying his moves?

LOL, don't think too hard now, ok. After all, she was a fan and he did choose her to help out w/ the 30th anniversary shows (even if she did lay a big 'ole rotten egg on TWYMMF). I'm assuming she'll take their help to do a little tribute section for her shows. In the end it's a very nice gesture.

i know that Mj is a reference to everyone in show businnes but this girl has nothing to compare with Michaels art BRITNEY YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Here is somebody being positive and using Michael as inspiration, for what ever the reason. Why can't we be glad about that? Let's wait and see how it comes together for her. I wish her luck.

I like Britney, she's not on top of her game right now for whatever reason, but if Michael can give her some inspiration, then so be it.

What's more worrying to me is that you guys are so quick to believe that kind of crap. If that's not tabloid I'm not sure what is.

Oh well.

I remember something like this in 'The Sun' for when Michael was set to perform for 'This Is It'

He wanted.. 10 hairdryers, 10 towels etc. All made up obviously.

If it's true, that's great that she wants inspiration from the GREATEST, our Michael! We all know and of course SHE knows she's no Michael, but I don't think she'd trying to be like him, she just needs the greatest performer of all time in her mind, body, and soul...I get it!

Why is it crap? Britney is a huge fan of the King.

I Dont think She is dissing Britney .. just saying the story is from the SUN is rdiculas
The only part that is probably true is some of MJs past coreograhers may be working with her
but certainly not to mimic Michael or channel him. The SUN prints complete lies all the time so
we need to take them with a grain of salt and not serious or take them as true or fact

SUN was the one that Posted Michael has a secret cerimony and became a Muslim (Lie)
(his attorney in Londin at the time said it was BS and those who were suppose to be at the cerimony said the same thing)
Sun Posted Michael has Cancer _(Lie)
Sun Posted MJ was going to have 100's of circus animals in his shows (Lie)
Every Story the wrote about MJ was made up very few had any truth in them.

JUst be aware The SUN and NOW (News of the world) are the worst for fabrication stories (Lies)

The Sun and NOTW journalists have admitted on plenty of ocassions that a lot of their stories are made up. They reply with 'it's not our fault if the story turns out not to be true.'

The Sun and NOTW journalists have admitted on plenty of ocassions that a lot of their stories are made up. They reply with 'it's not our fault if the story turns out not to be true.'

Indeed, and even if this story were true, I don't see the problem of Britney Spears hiring Michael's choreographers. She would want the best now (I'm assuming Michael wouldn't pick sub-par choreographers), wouldn't she?

I Dont think She is dissing Britney .. just saying the story is from the SUN is rdiculas
The only part that is probably true is some of MJs past coreograhers may be working with her
but certainly not to mimic Michael or channel him. The SUN prints complete lies all the time so
we need to take them with a grain of salt and not serious or take them as true or fact

SUN was the one that Posted Michael has a secret cerimony and became a Muslim (Lie)
(his attorney in Londin at the time said it was BS and those who were suppose to be at the cerimony said the same thing)
Sun Posted Michael has Cancer _(Lie)
Sun Posted MJ was going to have 100's of circus animals in his shows (Lie)
Every Story the wrote about MJ was made up very few had any truth in them.

JUst be aware The SUN and NOW (News of the world) are the worst for fabrication stories (Lies)

I didn't think she was dissing her. I just don't see why it's ridiculous since it could be the truth. Listening only to Michael and hiring his choreographers is not so unrealistic. Yeah, I know about the Sun and Now, thanks anyway. :)

I think this a quite a good thing. The different diversity of MJ and Britney spears will take things to a different level.

Britney has employed one of Michael's choregraphers....Fact!!!
Britney is a MJ fan....Fact!!!

But the rest of the report is pure garbage.............but what more can you expect from The Sun???

Why Are U Bashing On Britney? She Loves Mike And He Gives Her Strength To Keep Up With What She's Doing..I Love Her And She Is One Of My Biggest Inspirations :D

I remember something like this in 'The Sun' for when Michael was set to perform for 'This Is It'

He wanted.. 10 hairdryers, 10 towels etc. All made up obviously.

damn.... I have spent the last few years requesting 10 hairdryers wherever I went so that I could be more like Michael lol x

This shouldn't be a Britney bashing thread-its nice to see that Michael's dance is influencing the biggest stars.

Agree -
Sad to see that many are prompt to bash anyone who takes Michael as a model :( He inspires so many people we should be happy his hard work is still in all minds. The level is so high that this will always a model.

Back