britain got talent 2010

I dunno', I probably won't watch it...don't really watch TV these days.

I might watch that Smooth Criminal kid on YouTube though. :p

A group of 13 - 15 year old lads just came on singing. They said The Jackson Five were one of their big inspirations.

They didn't sing J5 but they were good singers!

Oh no, I just saw your thread and realized it was on :doh: I've missed half of it now :(, oh well I really only watch it because the stupid acts make me laugh :lol:
Has it been any good so far ?

It's ok.. I'm waiting for anything Michael related :lol:

There's supposed to be a young boy who sings or dances to MJ music I don't know when he's on though... and of course the return of Darth Jackson.

A stupid naked man was on just now jumping around :no: how is that talent..

There's a young girl now singing 'In the arms of the angels' she's really good! That song is so sad :cry:

Yeah I liked her, she has a really pure voice, I saw a MJ impersonator in the crowd when it came on after the break

she wasn't terrible though, I think Simons very biased, I've seen him let girls through who are good looking but 10 times worse than her, yet he doesn't say yes to her

she wasn't terrible though, I think Simons very biased, I've seen him let girls through who are good looking but 10 times worse than her, yet he doesn't say yes to her

She was very average. I dont think her look had anything to do with it.

If it was to do with looks, they would of said no to them right away. But they gave her a 2nd chance on her own. Unfortunately she didnt stand out as being exceptionally good.

If she was good enough, looks wouldnt matter. The name Susan Boyle comes to mind.

i was in the audience for one of the shows and the guy that imiatates michael ( badly )lol was there "darth jackson" but sadly didnt make it to the air :(

That little girl called Olivia was amazing.. What a very grown up voice!! Those 5 little boys were cute too who sang 'Ain't No Mountain' and Westlife :)

She was very average. I dont think her look had anything to do with it.

If it was to do with looks, they would of said no to them right away. But they gave her a 2nd chance on her own. Unfortunately she didnt stand out as being exceptionally good.

If she was good enough, looks wouldnt matter. The name Susan Boyle comes to mind.

I know she wasn't spectacular, but what I'm saying is Simon has let a lot of preety girls through on BGT and X factor before who couldn't sing at all...

I know she wasn't spectacular, but what I'm saying is Simon has let a lot of preety girls through on BGT and X factor before who couldn't sing at all...

I've never seen it on BGT. The X-Factor, they are looking for singers specifically. The level of talent they are looking for in BGT is much higher because of the variety.

But the point here is, if they didnt like her looks then they wouldnt have given her a chance to sing on her own, they would have just said no.

X Factor they are looking for singers specifically so even the slightly above average singers get through. In the X-Factor she probably would of got through because there are a lot if singers on there not much better than her.

BGT the talent level is higher because people arent just restricted to singing. Thats why she didnt get through. The 14 year old girl who sang not long before her was incredible and thats why she got through.

I knew people would probably say she didnt get put through because of her looks. I personally think thats a load of bull and the fact they gave her a chance to sing on her own I think totally shuts that down.

She didnt get through because she wasnt that good, simple as that. Nothing to do with her looks. On BGT you need to really wow the judges......or at least impress them.

Susan Boyle came out and people laughed, but she blew everyone away and thats why she got through.

Last edited:
Back