Brit Awards 2010 - Vote for Michael! (Threads merged)

Kane

Proud Member
You can vote for your favourite Brit Award performance HERE and it includes Michael's '96 Earth Song performance.

15qd7ip.jpg

You don't have to enter the prize draw. At the bottom, once you've filled out all the information if you don't want to enter the draw then just leave that tick box blank.

http://www.itv.com/entertainment/britshits30vote/default.html :cheeky:

And, to remind you all of the awesome performance (excluding Jarvis Cock) here's a video :D
[youtube]RCOnqFyk-Xg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Re: Brit Awards 2010 - Vote for Michael!

cool.. just voted ;)

Vote 'Earth Song' as greatest performance of Brit Awards!!

''To celebrate 30 years of breathtaking performances, The BRIT Awards are asking you to pick for your favourite guest act of all time. From the Spice Girls to Michael Jackson, watch the archive clips below and vote for who you want to win!''

http://www.itv.com/entertainment/thebrits2010/

It would be extra special if MJ wins this, as it was this performance that got gatecrashed by Jarvis Cocker! And we can show everyone that MJs performance was still a million times better than anyone elses!!

Re: Vote 'Earth Song' as greatest performance of Brit Awards!!

Jarvis Cockhead was obviously sooo jealous. :smilerolleyes:

Re: Vote 'Earth Song' as greatest performance of Brit Awards!!

Can not see it here in the US

You can vote for your favourite Brit Award performance HERE and it includes Michael's '96 Earth Song performance.

Just thought I'd flag up the ITV terms and conditions:(Quote)

Viewers may vote no more than five (5) times per email address.

Sounds reasonable to me!

I seem to have imported a stray frown...didn't mean to...ooops!

Last edited:
Viewers may vote no more than five (5) times per email address.

Thanks for pointing that out. If Michael wasn't in it there probably wouldn't be a need for that rule :giggle:

Last edited:
Does anyone know if a postcode is the same thing as a zipcode. It won't accept my information. How can I vote for Michael if I'm having these types of problems???

Back