Bring This is It concerts to life!

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
Ok Im not sure what you all think about this, but I think AEG should still do the THIS IS IT tour. Now you might think this is totally crazy without Michael but after looking at the trailer, I just realised this was gonna be a massive show, and I wouldnt just wanna get a taste of what it was gonna be like in real life by looking at the movie, I wanna experience it for real.

I know this tour is nothing without Michael, but Michael made this all happen, Im sure it was all his ideas, the lighthing, the amazing costumes, the background pictures, the 3D films, all the amazing puppets and graves for the Thriller theme... I want them to bring it to life! Bring those amazing things Michael created, his vision, to life!

It would be the most amazing tribute show, to do it like Michael wanted it. What have they planned to do with all the things and visions Michael created, just burn them up or leave them in a box backstage? My idea is that this would be the best tribute show ever. Do the theme just like Michael intended, do the song list like Michael intended, bring the puppets, costumes and lighting to life. Just do it without Michael. And without the dancers.

That way we would feel his presence and feel how amazing the concert would have been.

:cry:

Sorry but ..... NO WAY :(. , its just wrong .. cuz he aint here anymore.

Why would it be so wrong? We would just be fulfilling a vision he had for us. :( Sorry.. Maybe its just my wishful thinking...

Why would it be so wrong? We would just be fulfilling a vision he had for us. :( Sorry.. Maybe its just my wishful thinking...

Its Michaels show, his concert, his creation. It could not be a concert without the main person in the concert, the one all the fans is buying tickets for seeing live in concert. Without Michael no concert .. its sad because I was really looking forward to the concerts and it was a dream coming true. But im happy im gonna see Michael perform for the last time on this movie and DVD.

I can see Michael smiling down from heaven. :)

nice idea. it will be better with the dancer,etc and Michael as a 3D hologram like what alexander mcqueen did with Kate Moss ^^ i dunno its crazy...i know. please dont be mad at me.... :( i just miss him so much

but i'm not sure fans will pay lots pf money for it, esp if AEG doing it in london again. maybe if they kind enough to take the tour all over the world....that could be better so even the most unlucky fans could experience it

but ummm...AEG is not that kind...lol

Didn't Randy Philips say this was a possibility for the future?

I wouldn't want to see it... too many painful memories. :(

Michael was the show!

I certainly wasnt going to see the backup dancers and set designs and gimmicks etc

ouuuhhhh....i love him so much and its my dream to see him in person. even if i can touch the hologram,it will be more than enough and i'm sure i will cry and my tears will probably enough to flooded hell

You forget that the main attraction at the concerts was MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

And anyway, it would just give other artists the opportunity to just steal his creation!

In a way its MJ's show. Can't have a MJ concert without the king of pop. Just wouldn't work with another singer or anyone doing his songs. A hologram of MJ would be possible.

Back