BRING MICHAEL TO THE USA PROJECT!!! Please read:)

mjgrl4ever

Proud Member
There have been more reports that indicate the possibility of Michael performing other places as well before he is done with touring. In the meantime we want to let him know how much we want him to perform in the USA.

SO THIS IS OUR PLAN TO LET MICHAEL KNOW THAT WE HIS FANS IN THE USA WANT AND MISS HIM HERE TOO!

We would like to take a FULL Page ad ( a letter to Michael from his USA fans) in the L.A. Times which is the area he's been in lately!

I believe that with your help we can make this happen, but we have got to get serious about it!

We need to prove that his fans in the usa have not gone anywhere and love him just as much as his overseas fans do.

I have contacted the L.A. Times and it will cost between $15,000 and $60,000, depending on which day of the week we choose. So our minimum goal is $15,000

I know it probably seems like a lot of money, but when you really think about it and break it down for what we are trying to accomplish it really is not.

All we would need to reach the minimum goal is an average donation of $5.00 from 3,000 fans. There are some Michael Fan Clubs out there that have more members than that in one club!

All though our club is not as big as some of the others clubs we have managed to do some amazing things, like getting the support of the Jackson family, in statements and in person, for our annual Michael Jackson Fan Events.

Michael Jackson has millions of fans in the USA so if we cant pull together and make this happen then shame on us, and we really cant blame him if he does not tour here.

So if we get serious about this and truly want to send a message to Michael, LET‘S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

I started this fan club to unite other fans and fan clubs, that is why our name is Michael Jackson’s United Nation. The time has come to put any differences aside and unite for one common goal…………

Michael Jackson Touring in the USA!!!

Once we reach our goal of paying for the ad, our team and I will personally make sure that a press release is sent out to major newspapers all over the united states, as well as people close to the Jackson family.

If you want to help, please contact me at mjsunifc@mjsunifc.com

you can mail your donations in the form of a money order to:
MJSUNIFC
P.O. BOX 30813
LAS VEGAS, NV
89173-0813 USA
(international fans please send money order in us currency)

*fans can also send donations via paypal to the above email, but paypal does take fees out of it, so keep that in mind.*

I will post a log of the names or clubs donating, unless you would like to remain anonymous, it will just say "anonymous."

Deadline: Michael's Tour in London is in July so we would like to have this done before he goes so hopefully we can get this done by June!

Thank You!

Raquel
President-MJSUNIFC

Back