Brilliant enlarged colour pics of the Invincible photoshoot.

MattyJam

Guests
29305107.jpg

If you ask me, this would've made for a brilliant album cover:

vince1.jpg

Instead they decided to put this guy on the cover:

damon_albarn.jpg

WHY?

What do you mean they put that guy on the cover? So the Invincible cover isn't actually MJ? :s

EDIT: Oh just figured that's Damon Albarn haha. Me = gullible

Anyone else love that weird waistcoat/shirt combo he wore in the Invincible photoshoot? Although it does look like he's sporting a swastika....

Still, he looked so cool. It should've been the album cover.

wtf ????????
what are you talking about ?
Those pics are AMAZING...
Are you sure about this ?:eek::bugeyed:bugeyed

29305107.jpg

If you ask me, this would've made for a brilliant album cover:

vince1.jpg

Instead they decided to put this guy on the cover:

damon_albarn.jpg

WHY?

that would have made a nice cover and please don't tell me that dude was replace by mj for the invincible cover :lol:

OMG. LOL.
I was like WTF man!
so it's NOT that other guy.
PHEW..
I think MJ looks sexy on the Invincible cover :wub:

Does anyone have this in a bigger resolution? and why his hair looks so not like michael? is he shirtless? why am I asking so many questions ? :)

tumblr_kxa5x54HiK1qav5gno1_500.jpg

Does anyone have this in a bigger resolution? and why his hair looks so not like michael? is he shirtless? why am I asking so many questions ? :)

Yes, I saw this one before. Also I read that Michael had a collection of very expensive wigs so he could have any kind of heir (short, long, curly) he wanted at any time. He was an artist, he had to change his image fas enough for dif purposes.
It was reported right after his death that a wig company was making a claim against Jackson’s estate.

Those pictures are fabulous. Michael looks so gorgeous. I really love them.

But I really like how Michael looks on the Invincible album cover. I think he looks sexy. :wub:

Holy crap that was just woww....that guy looks EXACTLY like mike on the cover....you guys are sure it was our MJ on the cover, right??

This reminds me of Mr Potatohead.

Hmm this is new to me.

That guy is Damon Albarn, the singer from English band Blur, and more recently the lead singer from the Gorillaz :)

ahahaha, I've been a long-time fan of Blur but it never occured to me that Damon Albarn looks like MJ on the Invincible cover. But he really does! lol

Back