Breaking News on Immortal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. Stupid mistake. However, If it is in there, (I haven't seen it) that is awful.

It has a couple of seconds of the news report intro just before Privacy, thats it.

It has a couple of seconds of the news report intro just before Privacy, thats it.

Oh.. It's ok then if it is mixed in like that. I was referring to the whole song in general.
(I didn't watch that video)

I'm going to see it in February. I guess a couple of seconds is tolerable.

They have not used Cascio-song in the show.

*fails to hear ANY trace of Breaking News the SONG* ...!!! I'm so, so, SO happy that they used a big snippet of Privacy!!! :D

I'm sorry but are you trolling or something? Even if they did use BN, why would you be HAPPY? You do know that the fan community is split much because of the tracks?

I don't understand some people.

Gee... I thought there is a real "breaking news" on Immortal when I entered this thread. I'm sorry this is a non-news. The title of the thread is misleading.

On a side note, I'm glad that songs from Invincible are being used. Such an underrated album. Privacy grows on me. Love the song now. The husk and the grit in the voice is one of a kind. Always being imitated, but can never be duplicated.

This thread is closed for 2 reasons

1. We have a thread already dedicated to Immortal tour
2. this info is false and misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back